forty-two

A/N : Something yall probably don't know about me is that I make art! While messing with some poses and sketches last night when I couldn't sleep- I made this cute drawing of HarLy and omg they have my whole heart, I love em so much!

I might speed up a few things cause the rest are kinda the same events as in the books/movies but Lily is there? You get it-  but yeah, the war is coming and we all know whose death is coming up in this year :))))))

-

I'M SAT RIGHT NOW ACROSS PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL as we're supposed to talk about my career and plans for the future, I normally wouldn't have any problem with this but a certain distracting leech was sitting in the corner appearing to be ready to jot down notes.

"Lovely of you to attend, Evans." Professor McGonagall greeted me and I smiled at her, pointedly ignoring the bright hue of pink in the corner of my eyes.

"Greetings, Professor." I settled in my seat some more then turned back to her.

"As you probably already know, we're here to talk about your career," Professor began. "Any plans for the future, Evans?"

"I did consider being a healer," I told her and gave a strained smile when I heard the rather loud noise of someone writing from the corner of the room. "That or a teacher but then again, I don't think Hogwarts has been too kind during my stay."

She nodded in understanding. "Could you elaborate on what you meant in that last part?" I heard Umbridge ask me, I turned to her and gave her a wide grin, before answering quickly.

"No." Then I turned back to the Professor who appeared stunned at my answer, she cleared her throat to hide the smile attempting to grace her lips and regarded with a small controlled smile instead.

"I believe you will have to study more on Charms and Herbology if you wish to pursue a career in medicine, Miss Evans." She told me, and I nodded along her words. I really do wanna be a healer, being able to help people and save lives is an ideal job.

My train of thoughts about the future was interrupted by Umbridge's loud fake coughs. Both me and the Professor pointedly ignored her.

"I'll keep that in mind, Professor." I told her but we heard yet another obnoxious fake coughing.

"May I offer you a cough drop, Dolores?" Professor asked and I bit my lower lip to suppress my giggles.

"I was just wondering how someone who's served detention of 2 weeks right at the beginning of the year could possibly take the responsibility of saving lives," Umbridge then turned to me with a sarcastic mocking grin and something about her eyes made me shift in my seat.

Why is she so passive-aggressive for no reason?

"Miss Evans here is more than capable of taking the responsibilities of becoming a Healer," Professor cleared her throat. "She might have a knack for getting in trouble with an unpleasant bunch of people, but her grades would prove that she might be more than capable."