twenty

I WALK ALONG the courtyard, holding onto the strap of my book bag when I was blocked by a Slytherin robe. I rolled my eyes and stepped back to avoid tilting my head in a painful way. "What is it now, Milloy?" I asked, crossing my arms with narrowed eyes and he smirked down at me.

A hint of mischief brandished in his gray eyes, are they really gray? They look blue to me. "Made these, thought you might want one," He gestured to his robe and I squinted my eyes at the badges.

I almost nonchalantly nodded reading 'Cedic rules' as a way to support our school in the tournament but it spun and the design changed into 'Potter stinks' and I scrunch my nose up in disgust. He's really taken it quite too far on this one.

"What the fu-" I was cut off, rudely.

"Of course she'd like one," Crabbe spoke up from behind him. I wonder how these goons tolerate me in his presence.

"No, I won't," I firmly spoke. Clutching my elbows to prevent landing a long past over due punch on Milloy's pretty face.

"What do you mean?" Milloy asked, as if he did not expect me to stand up for my friend at all."You're forgetting Harry is my friend," I pointed out. "Just like you are."

I reached for the badge he was initially gonna hand me and casted a non-verbal spell to light it on fire. I did not even intend to do that, I was planning to hold onto it to throw in the lake but the anger I felt for my friend must have fueled my magic to work non-verbally.

"T'was a nice charm though, did not expect it from an idiot like yourself," I spoke venomously. This time, there was no banter and giggling at the end. I walked past him, purposely hitting our shoulders but he did not budge, still I felt satisfied.

I spotted Harry being harassed by students while he pass by, them proudly displaying the badges. I was seething. But I kept my demeanor calm and watched him, what is he planing?I watched with mild curiosity as he pull Diggory away from his crowd of mean hufflepuff to talk in whispers, what is going on? Harry began to walk away after shrugging and I picked up my pace to catch up to him.

"What was that about?" I asked, he almost jumped at my sudden appearance.

"Nothing," He dismissed.

"Great, so now you're keeping secrets from your friend," I hummed nonchalantly and continued to walk alongside him.

"What was that?" He asked.

"What was what?" I furrow my brows.

"You still call me a friend?" He asked, quite innocently and I felt a pinch at my heart. He really did believe I thought he was a liar and a cheat.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked with the same tone. I can't even begin to imagine what he's feeling, almost everyone in this place hates him because of stupid reasons.