five

NEWS OF MY SMALL FEUD traveled fast. Words of it bounced around the castle and I found humor in the title they gave us : Lily and Jamees Potter version 2. You have have one nasty argument with Harry Potter and the entire school 'ships' you with him.

Draco Malfoy, arm bound in a sling, holds a court before a clot of Slytherins. I could see them converse amongst themselves and I can tell just how dramatic the git is being. The four of us; Me, Harry, Ron and Hermione watch from the Gryffindor table.

"The little git," Ron growls and I nodded in agreement. He is a git. "He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?"

"Yes. But I hear Malfoy's father is furious. I don't think we've heard the end of this. . ." Hermione frowns and I almost laugh because his father did hear about it.

Suddenly loud gasps are heard a few heads down the table, and then Seamus Finnigan poke loudly, "He's been sighted!"

The four of us turn. Seamus and the other Gryffindors are huddled over a copy of The Daily Prophet. That didn't sound good.

"Who?" Ron asks.

The photograph on the Prophet's front page provides a chilling answer : Sirius Black. Hermione reads over the shoulders of others and whispers to herself.

I didn't get to hear because I was too into my thoughts. Sirius Black betrayed Lily and James Potter- I did my reading. . . and asked around. If you cunningly shared a name with your friend's mom and you're a said version 2 of her then you're sure to want to know more, right?

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you?" Neville asked nervously.

Now why would Sirius bloody Black come to Hog- Harry! He's after Harry and I roll my eyes at the absurdity. He hasn't had enough getting the poor boys' parents killed and now he's after Harry himself.

If Lord Voldemort and his followers could just gladly sod off, that would be great! One failed killing curse on Harry should be enough.

"With the Dementors at every entrance?" Harry asks.

A flicker of fear passes through Harry's face and I reach out to pat his shoulder affectionately. Trying to calm him down and it seemed to have worked when his tensed shoulder eased. He smiled at me.

"That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

***

Potions. The subject I was looking forward to because I missed it yesterday being showed around but as we can all agree on, it was useless because I got lost anyways and now here I am sat waiting for the most 'hated' Professor in all of Hogwarts.

He did not disappoint with the long, greasy hair and strutted to the front of the classroom and demanded we brew the potion to utmost perfection. I opened my book like an obedient student and began to work on the potion.