one

A/N : author's note at the beginning of the chapter? Annoying, I know. But I just wanna preface this by saying I wrote this on 2019 and that would make me 15 years old so the writing might suck and I just wanna put it out there (NOT A SPOILER BTW) that she IS NOT A REINCARNATION. Everything that coincidentally ties her to Lily Evans are all conveniently there because of Harry (you'll get it later). She's not Lily reincarnated because then that would be weird and I do wanna let yall know that as she grows older she looks nothing like adult Lily, I pictured Deborah Ann Woll as adult Emerald. The jokes abt Harry's mommy issues are really funny tho—

Anyways that's all. Please be kind, 15 year old me kinda sucked but ENJOY!

"Emerald Lilith Evans!"

I QUICKLY SHOT UP from the loud yelling of my name. I was just about to win the Quidditch World Cup!

Thoughts of my pleasant dream failed to leave me as I got ready for my first day in my new school. I remember being sad about leaving my former one, until I was a laughing mess because my new school is named Hogwarts. Hogs and Warts, such a great name!

It appears I'll be schoolmates with Harry Potter, the famous scarred boy. I'd be lying if I said that I am not a fan.

After getting ready, I did a quick scan of my trunk to make sure I had everything with me. I jumped down the stairs, a move that tends to give my gran a small heart attack and slid to the dining room.

"Excited for Hogwarts, Lily?" Dad asked and I nodded eagerly, sitting down and starting to devour the stack of pancakes.

"I expect you to be on your best behaviour, Lilith." I scrunch my nose up in disgust for the name. It sounds too old for me.

I hate being called Lilith, it makes me feel as if I'm a little farm girl living in the far side of the country helping her father by milking cows. It's a stupid feeling and thought but I can't disrespect the name too much when it's my Gran's.

"Yes mother," I replied, mocking obedience but as always, my mother failed to recognise the sarcasm in my voice and smiled in satisfaction.

Dad smirked but hid it behind his mug and slurped his coffee rather loudly. "I had a dream I won the world cup," I proudly stated and Dad raised a brow.

"It's not gonna be a dream for long," he chuckled and I smiled at him. Both my parents are muggles so it was rather hard to explain Quidditch but my father was quick to support me in the sport. Mother was more concerned to have her Lily-Flower on a broom 20 feet in the air.

I turned to my mother, expecting a scolding but she smiled warmly. "Just be careful flower," she said affectionately. I was all smiles for the rest of my breakfast and now we are staring at the bright red train that is called the Hogwarts express.

"I hate red," I jokingly said to them and my mother laughed lowly, dad gave me an amused look and sets down my trunk next to me.

"You must hate your hair then," Dad bent down to hug me and I smiled at my mother over his shoulders.

He patted my back. "You be careful," he bid goodbye. We may be all new to the wizarding world but we get news about the happenings nonetheless.

"I will be. You both have fun on Italy," I let go of dad and hugged mom who is almost as tall as me, just she's a few inches taller. She need not to bend down to hug me.

"Make some friends my flower," she whispered softly and I understood what she meant. I never really got along with people because of my blood status and intelligence. Some might even call me a know-it-all but I don't speak out of turn, I just want to share the knowledge.