forty-three

KEEPING UMBRIDGE AND HER STUPID SQUAD AWAY proved to be one huge fail and a damp on our grand plan

KEEPING UMBRIDGE AND HER STUPID SQUAD AWAY proved to be one huge fail and a damp on our grand plan. Here I am being held down by none other than Draco Malfoy while Pansy take hold of Hermione and Rose is rendered incapable to moving by Crabbe.

Harry was thrown on the floor and he looks around in panic to see us all rendered immobile by Slytherins and our wands in the trusty robe pockets of our captors. I don't even remember much of how I ended up here. 

All I remember was a jinx being sent my way when I was calming Rose down and I gain consciousness to find Draco tightly holding me down. I didn't bother asking him to let me go simply because I refuse to acknowledge his existence.

Calling me the m word was a cross over the line but now? Keeping me captive for Umbridge? He's really hit a new low. "Who were you trying to contact?" Umbridge asks Harry and I smirk knowing he'd never spill.

"It's none of your business." I yelled at her and she turned sharply at me. 

"Mr. Malfoy, it would do you well to shut Miss Evan's lousy mouth," She sneered at me and I didn't fail to return her look. "Will one of you fetch Professor Snape for me, please?"

"Very well, Potter. I have been patient enough with you," Umbridge tells Harry and Snape arrives at the scene looking around the room unbothered. 

"You wished to see me?" 

"I have just caught Potter trying to communicate with someone in my fire. I need some Veritaserum." Umbridge told him in a demanding tone.

"It appears I cannot help you. You used the last of my store interrogating Ms.Chang." 

"He's got Padfoot! He's got Padfoot at the place where it's hidden!" Harry yelled at Snape and I widened my eyes at him, so it's true? Sirius wasn't safe and sound back home, he's really at the clutch of Voldemort?!

"Padfoot? What's that?" Umbridge asked and turned to Snape. "What does he mean, Severus?"

"I've no idea." Snape simply replied and turned away to walk out of the room and disappear. 

I ignored Umbridge threatening my boyfriend some more and tried to pry Malfoy's hands off me, he had a tight grip on my wrists and I worry they'll bruise. I can't believe I once considered him to be my friend. 

"Quit struggling, Lily." He whispered against me and I scoffed. "The more you struggle the harder it'll be for you."

"You have no rights to call me by my first name, Malfoy. Let me and my friends go!" I whispered heatedly at him, daring not to look in his face to figure out what expression he had on. 

"I'm afraid I can't do that."

As expected, he's still a bully and a coward. I can't believe I tried to look for something to redeem in him, he was prejudiced through and through. I turned away from him when I heard Umbridge cast an unforgivable and I watch in horror as Harry writhes in pain.