forty-five

HAVE I FORGOTTEN TO MENTION THAT THE TWINS GOT EXPELLED? They pulled such a big prank on Umbridge and it was a huge thing but so much has happened last year that that wasn't the craziest story to tell

I wanted to stay at the burrow with Harry but my parents didn't allow me, they complained about barely seeing me any more because of my affiliation with Harry and they were yet to meet my boyfriend.

So instead I stayed with my parents all break, not going anywhere else but spending time with them to make up for my absence as a daughter lately. I know they worry over me but can't exactly stop me from going around.

I haven't even told them about the battle in the Ministry, I completely glossed over my dangerous escapades when they asked me to inform them of how my year went. I'd rather not be transferred to another school forcefully because they worry for me.

As much as I love them and understand their concern- I chose to do this and I know I can help people so I won't just go and leave. 

But finally I'm here on the train, on my way to spend another exciting year at Hogwarts. I walked around looking for Harry and luckily found him easily. I got inside the compartment and sat next to him while Ron came back from the bathroom, forced to sit next to Hermione.

"How have you been?" I asked him, I know we sent letters to each other but I missed his voice a lot and was just looking for an excuse to hear it again. 

"I've been well," Harry replied, wrapping an arm around me and I found comfort in our position. "How about you?"

"Well I learned how to knit from my mom who forced me to learn with her for a month, and I've developed a love for cross stitching flowers." I told him with a chuckle while he just smiled down at me. "Wait, did you get taller?"

He frowned and looked down at himself, I turned to Hermione. "He got taller, didn't he?" Hermione took a while to answer but ended nodding with a light shrug. "I barely gained an inch and you get taller?"

He just sheepishly smiled at me and a comforting silence wrapped us, until he spoke and the topic was about his visit to Diagon Alley and the small encounter with the Malfoys who were very suspicious. 

"Did you find anything out?" I asked him, and remembered my old friend once again. I was too distracted by saving Sirius that I almost forgot about the broken friendship between Dr- Malfoy and I.

The word hurt a lot but it hurt even more coming from him and how he looked at me with such hate, but surely he couldn't have meant it- but he didn't apologize either so what else am I supposed to do?

"No, which reminds me," Harry removed his hands around me, looking out the window and got up. "I have to do something, if I'm not back by the time the train stops, I'll just see you all at dinner."

Harry then grabbed his invisibility cloak and left before any of us could answer him. "What the bloody hell?" Ron asked with a frown and Hermione just shrugged, looking out the window with worry washing over her features.