0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡

Encourage

꧁Encourage꧂

☆☆︎☆

After informing Takeda san about a few more things and explaining the dates to him you bid each other goodbye and you headed back to the gym in order to inform the coaches about Karasuno's decision.

Opening the gyms doors you change shoes and call out a greeting before heading towards the two coaches. However seeing that Kuroo was talking to the two coaches you stood off to the side until Kuroo was finished, once he was you went ahead and told both the coaches about Karasuno's attendance and it seems to spark excitement in both coaches.

In fact they were so excited they paused practice, Nekomata calling the boys over to the bench where the three of you were. But before he went on the long spill you were able to be dismissed to finally prepare the boys breakfast. Luckily for you, you'd had the inkling that you'd be late so you had the food you were using be delivered to the school the night before and placed in the freezer.

After finishing up the breakfast you were eager to show the boys. You'd even added something special for each male on the volleyball team.

On your way to the volleyball gym you get a phone call.

'Samu is calling! 

Your eyebrow arches seeing the name on the screen. You and the twins still texted one another frequently but you all hadn't called as much anymore.

You answer.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! With how long it was ringin' I didn't think ya were gonna answer." A smile makes it's way across your face at the familiar voice of one Miya Osamu.

"I was just surprised you called, that's all."

Osamu hums and there's loud yelling in the background. "Right, well I gotta make this--" He grunts as if someone has just ran into him and now theirs a certain edge to his voice "Brief," Annoyance.  "But your still with Nekoma right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Ah, it's nothin'-- Shit-- 'Tsumu stop it i'm--"

The sound of wind whipping through the phone cuts Osamu off and there's a new voice on the phone now. Also someone you recognize. "N/N chan~"

"Ah, Atsumu," You hum. "We haven't talked on the phone in a while."

"Yeah, i've been kinda busy with some stuff for volleyball. So what wer' ya and 'Samu talkin' about? Was it me~?" You can see the faux blond's shit eating grin now.

"No."

"Oh come on N/N Chan~ You can tell me if you were fawnin' over me. I sure wouldn't mind."

A sarcastic laugh makes it way from your mouth "Oh don't worry darlin' I wasn't~" Unbeknownst to you a little ways away from Tokyo a light blush has made it's way across one Miya Atsumu's cheeks. The faux blond liking the way you shut him down. "Anyway~" You sing song "What'd you steal the phone from 'Samu for?"