0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡

Meal time memories

꧁Meal time memories꧂

☆︎☆︎☆︎

When the coaches said they'd treat you all to a meal you didn't expect for them to take you to a buffet. However when tables were split into groups of six you were a little confused as to who you could sit with.

"Y/N kun, Let's go! If your going to be Fukurodani's new manager you should get to know the captain and vice captain!" Bokuto gives you a wide grin as he slings his arm around your neck.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Y/N kun is Nekoma's manager!" Kuroo defends dragging you behind him.

You walk to an empty seat next to Yaku, Kai sitting in front of him "Do you two mind if i sit here?"

Kai shakes his head and Yaku sends a smile "Sit. This way I can see you eat, I already know everyone else will."

You go to slide the seat out but before you even know it someone grabs your wrist and is pulling you away.

"Come on Y/N kun! Let's go sit, if you sit down with me Kuroo can't drag you away!" You look back to where you were supposed to be sitting with sane people.

"Bokuto san, isn't that what you just did though?"

Bokuto pulls out a chair before gently pressing on your shoulder for you to sit, knowing how muscled he is from the hug you were pushed into earlier, you comply.

"How did I pull you away from where you were sitting," Bokuto pushes your chair in "If you weren't sitting down yet!"

Bokuto hurries and sits to the left of you. "So Y/N kun, what made you join Fukurodani's volleyball team as a manager?" Bokuto's owlish eyes are trained on you, them glimmering happily. All this because I called him Owl kun...

"I'm not Fukurodani's manager Bokuto san."

"Don't worry Y/N kun! Once you transfer over to Fukurodani all you have to do is sign the club application form and your good to go!"

"Hey! What part of 'Y/N is not your manager' don't you understand?!" Kuroo yells marching over.

You close your eyes as you grab the water that was already on the table, taking a sip as the two argue.

"Y/N san, I apologize for Bokuto san's behavior he has been a bit brash."

Your eyes widen and you almost choke on your water seeing Akaashi has taken the seat next to you.

"A-Akaashi senpai!"

"Ah," A small blush grows on Akaashi's cheeks as he looks away from you "Please don't call me that. We are in the same grade after all.

"I know, it's just that," You put your water back down as you turn to the setter "You're so mature, and your able to handle Bokuto san so easily. I guess I kinda look up to you even though we've just met."

Akaashi nods "So Y/N!" You jump as Bokuto lands a hand on your shoulder before wincing in pain.

"Careful Bokuto san." Akaashi warns.

"My bad. But uh, Y/N. Kuroo says you guys met because you to teach the guys ice skating, you any good?"

You nod with a hum "I like to think so. But I'm not the only one who's on Japan's U-19 at my studio, so i can't say for sure."

Bokuto's face shows obvious amazement "Woah! Japan's U-19 for ice skating!"

"Mhm, in fact we have practice this Sunday. I should be able to see my cousin too." You begin to drift off, thinking out loud. "But that's not important. I'm just getting distracted." You give an awkward grin to both Akaashi and Bokuto.

Bokuto then rambles on about something about the responsibility's of being the ace and captain of the team and how another manger being there would be a big help to him.

"Bokuto san, you don't even do your captain duties. I don't know why your complaining about them so much."

You cover your mouth to hide the chuckle from escaping at Akaashi's blunt words.

"That's not the point Agaashi! Help me win Y/N over!" Bokuto whisper yells, leaning behind your chair, to get access to an unamused Akaashi without you seeing what he said.

Bokuto leans back to his regular seat and opens his mouth before he zeros in on the empty space in front of you and closes it. Bokuto's eyes glare at the spot for about eight seconds before he suddenly stands.

Bokuto doesn't say a word as he pulls your chair out from under the table, you along with it, and makes you stand up. "Let's go Y/N. We're gonna get you some meat."

"..huh?"

Bokuto grabs your hand and drags you away and towards a food like "Or vegetables if your into that, i guess."

__

A short while later, your back in your seat four plates piled high with food sitting in front of you and two bowls full of rice (it's all Bokuto's fault by the way. You tell him you don't that much and he adds three more things). All you can do is stare, you don't even know where to start.

"Well, don't just sit there. Eat." Bokuto prompts still watching you like a hawk. You noticed Akaashi was peering at you from the corner of his eye too.

"Oh Bokuto san, i don't—mph!" Just like Yaku, Bokuto just shoved some rice in your mouth.

You mentally whine as a sweat drop forms on your head why is it always me that has food shoved in their mouth. ͜ʖ

A/N:
Idk why but i deadass thought i Updated this story a lot more than i actually do. Imma work on it, i promise.