0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

Answer

꧁Answer꧂

☆☆︎☆

In all honesty you'd never felt very intimidated by anyone, especially not people this close to you in age. But as you look at both Kenma and Kuroo, after knowing you have laid yourself bare and admitted your feelings to them you can't help but feel both intimidated and flustered.

Kenma's questions swirls in your mind 'So, what do you say?' You glance down and look at your hands, their clasped with you wringing your hands together, with you staring at your hand you miss the nervous glance both Kuroo and Kenma cast at each other.

You already know the answer "What will I say?" You somewhat parrot Kenma's words. Your eyebrows furrow as you finally gather your resolve "There's only one thing I can say..." You look up catching Kenma's eye and then Kuroo's, a small smile breaking out "It's yes."

"Oh, well we understand," Kuroo visibly deflates before pausing and whipping his head over to you "Wait- You said yes?!"

"Yeah, I mean I don't see how I-- Oh!" You don't get the chance to finish your sentence as you fins yourself wrapped up in Kuroo's arm an pressed tight as can be up against him. Kuroo soon stops tossing you around like a rag doll and gently sets you back on the ground. Cheeks hot from the close proximity and very much flustered you begin to awkwardly laugh while attempting to fix your jacket.

"Hey," Kuroo places two fingers underneath your chin and causes your face to turn back to his, a small self assured smile on his face "I'm glad you said yes."

"Ah," You can only let out a string of flustered giggles, you try to move your head away but due to Kuroo's fingers you can't.

Due to your flustered giggles you don't notice Kuroo's half lidded gaze and Kenma's satisfied smile as he watches the two of you. "Y/n," You and Kuroo's gaze both turns to Kenma, you taking in and thoroughly enjoying the rare, as of now, face of him smiling. "Thank you."

You furrow your brows in confusion and point to yourself "Thank me? What for?"

"For saying yes. I don't know what we would have done had you said no."

"Well that's not to worry about now, is it?" A small grin comes over your face "Besides, I think I'm quite lucky the two of you felt the same way."

Kuroo chuckles, his deep laugh sending vibrations through where he's pressed up against you. "Well aren't the two of you feeling sappy tonight."

You perk up next to Kuroo. "You're right." You gently pull yourself away from Kuroo and check your phone seeing it's nearing 4am. You click your tongue in disapproval "That's no good. Kuroo, Kenma." The two turn at your call, "We need to head to bed. We have an early day ahead of us and the two of you spent all day practicing, how you two are out and not asleep in your futons now I have no idea." You miss the amused glance Kenma and Kuroo share with one another as you continue your rant about them getting enough sleep so they'll be healthy. "So, go to bed!"

Kenma nor Kuroo knew when exactly you slipped back into your managerial position but they can't say it wasn't cute. However they found you pushing them towards the Nekoma room.

"Wait- why are we headed towards the room?"

"Kuroo you're the captain, we're you not listening to me? It's late and the both of you have a long day ahead of you, not to mention all the work you put in today, yesterday? Oh, it doesn't matter." The three of you have arrived at the Nekoma room. "Here we are, goodnight and sleep well." You don't even think about it and kiss both of them on their cheek "Now go to bed!" And with that you're gone.

***

Another full day of the training camp begins. However you were gone for half of the day making arrangements at about three different butchers to have meat delivered to the Shinzen campus for the barbeque being held in about a day and a half.

You make it back to Shinzen just in time to see Karasuno head out for another taste of Shinzen's punishment run up the hill.

Heading inside the building you greet Kiyoko and Yachi. "How's Karasuno doing today?" You ask after your greetings pass.

"Same as yesterday, however the gap is decreasing." Kiyoko answers, Yachi nodding her affirmation from the side of the black haired beauty.

"That's wonderful, I'll make sure to catch one of their matches. It shouldn't be too hard." With another smile and a wave your off to the current Nekoma v Ubugawa match. You finding yourself halfway through the second match. You take your designated spot in-between Nekomata and Naoi.

"You got a handle on all of the meat for tomorrow?"

You give a thumbs up to Naoi "Yes sir. All ready for delivery, discrete delivery might I add."

Nekomata gives a gleeful laugh "Y/n you truly are a gift."

You send a smile to the jolly old man "Nope, just simply doing my job."

***

The matches ended quickly and you soon find yourself in the kitchen, you along with the other managers beginning preparations for the dinner later tonight.

"Hey, mind if I steal our dear y/n away?" You glance up unsurprised to see the scheming captain, and your boyfriend, standing at the kitchen doorway.

You meet eyes with Yukie and Kaori who are both already looking at you. The two girls look at one another before turning to Kuroo, "Yeah, take him, he's yours."

Kuroo chuckles "In more than one sense of the word."

"I'm coming." You sigh. You gently nudge Kuroo out of the room calling that you'd soon be back as you walked through the door.

"What'd you--"

"I haven't seen you all day, I missed you~"

"Kuroo is this how a captain should act?"

"No, but it's how a boyfriend should. And I haven't seen mine all day, so i'm sad."

You poke Kuroo to get him from laying his entire body weight, which he is currently doing and has been doing since you stepped out of the kitchen, off of you. "I didn't realize I was getting such a drama queen as a boyfriend."

Kuroo sends you a sly smile "You'll learn to love it."

You tsk, "I'm sure. Now if you get off of me right now. Once I'm finished with my duties for the day I promise I'll hang out with you and Kenma. But right now I need to help with dinner and you need to go to the third gym with the others. I'll see you later I promise." You once again send Kuroo off with a kiss on the cheek "Now go!"

You walk back into the kitchen with a sigh only for Kaori and Yukie to pop up in your face unexpectedly.

"So," Kaori prompts "What'd he want?"

Oh, right. You haven't told them.

-

A/N: It wasn't a dream!
This is random and unimportant I love Encanto with all my heart and it's probably my favorite new Disney movie, sorry Enchanted.

ALSO OIKAWAS KNEE INJURY ISNT CANNON???????