0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡

Dream

꧁Dream꧂

☆☆︎☆

You're in the kitchen now starting on prep for tonight's dinner of curry and rice. You preparing the broth and cutting the vegetables and seasoning the meat, doing your best so that the girls won't have to do too much late on to prepare tonight's dinner.

"Oiiiiii, what's our favorite male manager doing in here so early?" Yukie ask, her waltzing into the kitchen with Kaori hot on her heels.

You look up from the cutting board and shrug "Well i haven't really been helping out with dinner as i'd like lately so i decided to get a head start to help you all tonight."

Kaori fake sniffles "We don't deserve you!" She "throws" herself on your back, her body going limp as she puts her weight on you.

You continue chopping vegetables, unbothered by her dramatics "I know." You look to your side to see Yukie reaching towards a few onigiri you'd made earlier, you planning on having them after your skating practice. It was a recipe Osamu sent you the gray haired twin explaining that it was one of his favorites.

"You can have one. As in one singular." You make sure to properly explain yourself knowing good and well that if you let her she'd eat both the onigiri and any of the food already prepped for dinner.

"Oh come on y/n," Yukie unwraps the saran wrap you'd put around the four onigiri's to keep them fresh. "You make it sound like i have no self control."

Kaori unlatches herself from you and gives the reddish brown haired girl a stern look "You don't." Kaori promptly rolls her eyes, ignoring the both of you, as she takes a bite. She chews for a few seconds before her eyes widen a satisfied hum leaving her.

She finishes the rest of the onigiri quickly before she's staring you dead in the eye "You have to make me more of these sometime! Ooh, and Akaashi too he loves onigiri!"

You raise an eyebrow "How do you know that?"

Fukurodani's two managers speak in unison "Bokuto." You nod, it makes sense.

***

After dinner was finished cooking you were off again, this time you just met up with Takahashi at the rink instead of him going all the way to shinzen then back to the rink.

As soon as you step into the cold building you let out a relieved breath. You make it to the rink side locker, 69, which Takahashi had given you the key to put your things in.