0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡

Competition

꧁Competition꧂

☆☆︎☆

It got worse.

You did not think it could get any worse, but nope! It got worse.

Here you were, straddling Kuroo him with his hands around your waist and Christophe and Phichit commenting about it. Of course Victor, and the two Yuri's would walk over.

"..." (Yurio)

"It's not what it looks like!"

Victor turns around and places a hand over his mouth "Kogda eto proizoshlo? YA dumal, chto on khoroshiy rebenok. On khoroshiy rebenok, kogda on nachal razdvigat' nogi chernovolosym yaponskim parnyam? YA dumal, my vyrastili yego luchshe, chem eto?" (When did this happen? I thought he was a good kid. He's a good kid, when did he start spreading his legs for black haired Japanese boys? I thought we raised him better than that?)

"We didn't raise him, Victor." Yuuri murmrs as he places a comforting hand on Victor's shoulder.

"You should probably get up. Victor's blowing a gasket." Yurio scoffs as he shoves his hands in the denim jacket, a growling tiger printed on the back of it.

"Yeah, why didn't you do that earlier..?"

You look down to Kuroo with a blank expression "I was kinda praying for a black whole to swallow me whole, guess I didn't think about it." Kuroo nods before removing his hands once he does you don't hesitate to scramble up towards victor but before you can try and say something to the Russian, who's still muttering in Russian about his disbelief, the handsy swede swings an arm over your shoulder and tugs you away. It didn't take you too long until you all were away from Nekoma, Bokuto, Akaashi, and the other ice skaters.

"So you're Y/N. You know Victor's been talking a lot about you~"

You nod just accepting your fate "Yeah..."

"I'm excited to see you skate, if Victors been raving about you, I expect a good show."

"N/N Chan!!" Both you and Chris turn at the voice to see an excitable red head waving at you excitedly.

"My, my, You really do have a lot of friends." Chris removes his arm as the Shiratorizawa volleyball team approaches "I'll talk you to later, Ta-ta~!" And Chris walks off

"Who was that?"

You glance to the side to see Semi standing next to you "Christophe Giacometti."

"...Who?"

You chuckle at Semi's confused expression, "He's a famous Ice Skater. He's really really good."

Semi gives you a small smile "I'm sure your better."

You look back over to Semi with a grin "Your heart's in the right place, but nah."

Semi rolls his eyes lightly before gently tugging you in the direction of the rest of the volleyball team "Come on." You follow the setter without any complaints.

As soon as you're over by Shiratorizawa Tendou is inspecting you all over "You okay? That weird dude wasn't doing anything to you right?! You know he could just be an old perv!"

"Senpai, i'm fine. And while he is quite sexual, i doubt he would do anything to someone underage."

Tendou gasp loudly before gently putting his hands over your ears "You hear that Semisemi? It was an old pervert! A pervert i say!"

"Senpai aren't you jumping to conclusions a little too quickly?" Goshiki ask, and once again you are oh so grateful for the first year.

Tendou turns away from you and looks to the aspiring ace "Listen to me my precious kohai and hear me well, this is L/N Y/N and you want to be the ace next year right?"

"Right!"

"Then do what Wakatoshi does and protect Y/N with your life."

"Yes!"

You visibly roll your eyes. "Are you going to uncover my ears now?" There's no point to having them covered if you can hear everything anyway.

"Oh, right." Tendou uncovers your ears and gives you a smile.

"By the way," You glance around the group once more "Wheres Wakatoshi?"

"He had U-19 practice today. Couldn't miss it." Shirabu explains looks quite bored even being around the ice rink, no matter how lively his teammates are.

"Ah, I see." You nod.

"Oi, Y/N!" And there in all his scowling glory, is the self proclaimed ice tiger of Russia, Yuri Plisetsky. Or as you and his grandfather like to call him,

"Yurochka!" Yurio's scowl gets deeper. You only grin, you didn't get a chance to talk to Yurio earlier so this time is as good as any other.

"Don't call me that." You easily weasel out of Tendou's grasp and head towards the blond.

"I'll talk to you all later, I promise!" Tendou looks like he wants to say something but Semi slaps a hand over his mouth.

"Alright, see you later Y/N."

You wave at the volleyball team as they walk away with Semi dragging Tendou along.

Both you and Yurio stare at the sight "More friends of yours?"

You nod "Mhm, although~" You turn to face Yurio "Your one of my favorites!" You throw your arms around him for a hug which startles Yurio.

"Отвали от надоедливая кошка!" (get off you annoying cat!)

You glance up at Yurio "I thought you liked cats?"

He only scowls as he pushes you off "You and Potya are on two very different levels."

"Don't be so mean to me Yurio, I thought you liked me!"

Yurio turns away to hide the small blush on his face due to his embarrassment "Well I don't!"

"Oya~? Then what does that bl--"

You cut off from your teasing as an announcement is made. "The second bracket of Men's singles begins in twenty minutes. Warmups will begin momentarily."

"Ah, I have to go." You frown as you take a step away from Yurio, turning to walk away.

"Y/N."

You hum turning your head to look at Yurio who's staring at you intently "Win gold."

A smirk slides over your face, one you only wear at competitions, one of smugness and knowing of an easy victory "I will." After that you turn away from Yurio and continue towards where the waiting room was.

A/N:
May i just say the titans bride and BJ Alex are good asf.