0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡

The power of managers

꧁The power of managers꧂

☆☆︎☆

You get up from your futon with a yawn, even though you didn't think you could, with all that turmoil Kuroo put you through. But almost as soon as your head hit the pillow and you closed your eyes to think you were out like a light.

You stare sleepily at the wall, still gathering your bearings. You blink once, then twice before your eyes widen, you need to get up!

You hurry to get up quickly fixing your hair and your clothes as best you could. You're sure that even the school from Miyagi was here by now. You'd meant to be awake and greet them with the others since they were the only school you hadn't met, you getting acquainted with Shinzen and Ubugawa at the tournament.

You step out of the room only to see Tora running down the halls him not even saying anything before grabbing you by your wrist and running off, him dragging you with him. "Come on Y/N! This is important, even though they have two and we only have one we gotta show Karasuno the power of Nekoma!!"

You let out a confused noise "What? Tora where are we going? My hair!"

"You look perfect as usual, let's go!" And he's running faster, why is he running faster?!

The two of you rush past Kuroo and some other male you glancing back at the two with wide eyes, two the two captain's with trouble making spikers (and libero) it's obvious that you were dragged into this.

"Y/N-! Ah, he's gone." Kuroo mutters, not attempting to save you from the grasp of Yamamoto as he drags you around the corner.

Daichi blinks in confusion, "Who was that?"

"Our manager."

Daichi nods in understanding already having an inkling of what Yamamoto was going to do, one of the reason's Tanaka was so happy to have two managers shove it in Yamamoto's face. He assumed Yamamoto was going to show Tanaka (and Nishinoya too, but mostly Tanka) Nekoma's manager as well. Poor Y/N.

Yamamoto quickly stops in one of the hallway's there being two other males there both conversing, however seeing you and Yamamoto they stop talking.

"Behold! This is the power of Nekoma!" Yamamoto gently pushes you in front of you and you stand there awkwardly.

You raise a hand to wave, an awkward smile on your face. "Hi."

The two males stare blank faced for a second and your just confused as to why Yamamoto showed you to these two as if you were some sort of prize. Then it happens. Tears shoot out of the two's faces and then they begin loudly shouting. The buzz cut guy falls to his knees and crawls towards you yelling about it's "unfair" The short one with a tuft of blond is groveling, him yelling about "not being worthy"

You take a step back, so these were the two Nekoma was warning you about.

***

Your eye brows furrow as you watch Karasuno do another round of flying laps. The team had lost every game they played today. There gap was always wide too, they weren't bad but you wonder why Kuroo said they had a hard time over in Miyagi.

The door slamming open startles you, a woman peeks in, a wide smile on her face. "Ooh, there still at it. Looks like we made it in time. Nicely done."

As she turns around and gives the two males a grin you decide to try and find out who she is. Listening into Karasuno's excited shouts it's easy to tell that the woman is Tanka's elder sister.

Two males stand in the door way as Tanaka's sister steps back. Your lips part a small "Oh..." leaving you. You recognized those two. But why are they here?

Flashback

You step outside of Shiratorizawa's volleyball gym, Wakatoshi is usually back from his run by now the rest of the team trickling in later on. It wasn't unusual for Wakatoshi to leave them behind.

"Wakatoshi- oh," You see two unfamiliar males, A small one with bright orange hair and the other raven haired male taller than the carrot top but shorter than Wakatoshi. You wave at the two "Hello." Then continue on to your cousin "May I have your jacket? It's cold in here and Tendou nor SemiSemi are back yet so I can't ask them."

Wakatoshi nods and shrugs off his jacket handing it to you. Your eyes light up and you quickly put it on, letting out a content hum. "Warm." The three only watch you. "Right, well." You flash the two unknown males a smile "I guess I'll see you two around?" You actually have no idea who the two are, simply assuming they were on the volleyball team or went to the school.

Flashback over.

Kuroo looks over at the two as well an almost irritated and unbelieving look on his face. "The "leading actors" making a late entrance, huh? Kinda pisses me off." You blink in confusion before your eyes widen putting two and two together, that's why Wakatoshi was getting scolded, they didn't go to Shiratorizawa, they went to Karasuno!

You observe Karasuno's game against Shinzen, the two new first years adding powerful plays to their arsenal. Now it's easy for you to see why Kuroo said they were so troublesome.

***

"Y/N!" You let out a hum, checking off one more thing from your list. Once everything was done you'd be able to send the boys off to dinner, showers, then to bed.

"Tora, what's up?" You look up from your list to see it's more than just Yamamoto this time, the other two, the one's from Karasuno, that were crying over you earlier were here too. "Oh," you give a friendly smile to the two "Hello."

"Y/N, This is Nishinoya and Tanaka and you two, this is Y/N," Tora reintroduces you to the two. You're sure it's because while you were meeting Karasuno and getting to know their team the two were too busy drooling over all the managers in the vicinity, surprisingly (to you at least, maybe sometimes you forget how attractive you are) you were no exception. The two just have a thing for managers you guess.

"Y/N..."
"Y/N..."

The two boys mutter your name repeatedly. Before they simultaneously fall to their knees, "It's perfect!" They cry out.

You step back from the two once again. "Ah, I gotta," You gesture to the clipboard in your hand "Yeah." You scuttle away from the three "Bye!"

That's enough of that for one day.

-

A/N: I had me a good little cry while i did my math work today el o el 🙂.
also i posed a few chapters of my jujutsu kaisen book.