0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡

Hiding

꧁Hiding꧂

☆☆︎☆

After you and Osamu exchange your greets you pull back from the hug, the grin still stuck on your face "What are you doing here?"

"The team came to observe. Well it was more like Atsumu threw a hissy fit but I digress."

"Atsumu really can be childish sometimes, huh?"

"Whenever volleyball is involved it's like his mental age drops five years, especially in a game."

"Y'know ya sound like a real asshole when ya say tha-- Y/N!" Atsumu comes up from behind Osamu first but once he sees you his entire train of thought seems to change. "I thought ya were dead or somethin'," the faux blond whines "Ya didn't answer the phoneee."

"I was busy." You lie, although to make it up to him you offer your arms out for a hug. A hug which Atsumu readily accepts.

"Anyways," Osamu speaks up causing your attention to go from one twin to the other "What are ya doing up here and away from yer team?"

"Oh right!" You brandish the clipboard "I have to sign us in."

Atsumu throws his arm over your shoulder "Then let us escort ya. We can't have some as precious as ya getting hurt now can we?"

Osamu slaps his brothers hand off of you "We can't have that at all. But he shouldn't be subjected to yer grimy hands either."

Atsumu glares at his brother "Now what the hell's that supposed to mean?!" And while the growl in his voice was attractive, him stepping towards his brother as if he were about to fight him was a little concerning.

Osamu steps to his brother too "I meant exactly what I said. Ya heard me right, unless yer ears are just another thing that's wrong with ya."

And then Atsumu grabs Osamu's jacket and you know where this is going.

"Guys!" You rush towards the two and lay a hand on both of their shoulders. "Calm down, you can't fight in the middle of registration!"

Osamu gives you a small smile "Right." He then turns back to his twin with a blank face "Ya heard 'em, let me go."

"I don't need to do that!" (Atsumu)

"'Tsumu," You grab one of his fist still clutching the fabric of Osamu's jacket "Please let 'Samu go."

Atsumu 'Tch's' but lets Osamu go anyway. Something that relieves you immensely. "Thank you." You breathe a sigh of relief, happy that Atsumu and Osamu had indeed stopped trying to fight one another. You shake your head seeing the glare Atsumu sends Osamu's way, for the time being at least.

"To registration!" You say, trying to distract the two from arguing again. You grab each of their hands, the clipboard not even relevant at this point, had been put... somewhere you guess.