0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡

Walk & Talk

꧁Walk & Talk꧂

☆☆︎☆

You grasp the wall in a white knuckle grip, panting heavily. All you saw were small clouds of fog each time you exhaled. You tilt your head forward so that's it's now resting on the wall, a small groan leaving you.

"Have a good practice, don't forget to rest,"

You lift your head up and let go of the wall. In the two and a half hours you'd been here you hadn't stopped to rest at all. Instead you and Takahashi had gone, nonstop, over the multitude of jumps your U-19 coach had sent in the group message between the team.

"Y/N," Takahashi groans, him laying face up on the ice, him lulling his head over to face you. "I think we should head back to Fukurodani."

"Do you think we're good on all these jumps? Is it really up to coaches standard right now? Our standard?"

Takahashi fixes you with a serious gaze "We haven't had a single break all session. Both of us look exhausted and you can barley stand without wobbling right now. Besides we both know what happened to your ankle last season from over working too," Takahashi pauses "I think we should just go home and take a break, maybe an ice bath too. You certainly need one."

You let out a heavy sigh, Kenma's words floating around in your head once more. Have a good practice, don't forget to rest. "Yeah," You nod towards Takahashi "I guess you're right."

The dark blue haired male lets out a low hiss as he gets up from the ice, him probably feeling the few times he fell and where he'll most likely bruise. "Alright Y/N, let's get you back to Fukurodani."

It didn't take the two of you long to get out of your ice skates and back into your regular shoes. You wait and watch as Takahashi locks up the rink, him pocketing the key. It's then that the two of you begin your trek to Fukurodani.

"Hey Takahashi. How'd you get the key to this rink. I have the key to my usual one too but I had to strike a deal with my coach." You ask, bored to the silence that had plagued the two of you for the first few minutes of your walk.

"My parents own the rink so it wasn't the hardest getting the key. But i'm curious now. What was the deal that led to you getting the key to your rink?"

"So you know how i'm the manager for Nekoma's male volleyball team right?" Takahashi hums "Well originally I was supposed to be teaching them ice skating to help with their balance and stuff but it somehow escalated, anyway that side bits not so important. The reason i have the key is because i agreed to teach the team. At first I didn't want to, but my coach brought up having my own key and I was sold."