0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡

Jacket

꧁Jacket꧂

☆☆︎☆

"It's not that I don't like the new look. But I am bit confused about why you chose to rock it, right now."

You stand a few meters away from Kuroo Kenma next to him playing his PSP as usual, and look at him in confusion, you rolling the sleeves of your jacket up a little, it gave you sweater paws earlier and you were confused because since when had your jacket ever been this big on you? "What are you talking about now, Kuroo?"

Kuroo looks at you as if you just said the stupidest shit on earth. "Y/N, you do know that "your" jacket isn't your jacket, right?"

You blankly look down at your jacket to see you are indeed wearing one of the twins jacket on top of your own Nekoma jacket. Still with a blank face you take out your phone to yell at the twins via text.

{☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ is online}
[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ has entered the chat!]

{☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Who's jacket do I have on right now.

{'Tsumu and 'Samu are online!}
['Tsumu and 'Samu have entered the chat]

'Samu
It's Atsumu's

'Tsumu
Snitch.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Come get it. I'm not parading around with Nekoma in a jacket that says Inarizaki on it.

'Tsumu
Aw, come on doll. You look good in it~

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
No.

'Samu
Don't worry about it, we're on our way. Where are you?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Second story balcony. I'll come meet you in the middle, are you two still where you were when I left?

'Samu
First floor.

'Tsumu
Are you so ashamed of us? you don't want your teammates to see us N/N chan?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
1) Alright, i'll meet you on the staircase and
2) Yes, but more so you.