0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡

Staring

꧁Staring꧂

☆☆︎☆

Another week of camps, another week of dealing with even more volleyball boys than usual. While Nekoma went out to greet the last team to arrive, Karasuno, you went ahead and started prepping for their game, Karasuno V Fukurodani.

While there was certainly some improvement on Karasuno's behalf, the crows stil ended up loosing to Fukurodani. Them having to do the punishment for this school a 'refreshing' run up the hill out back.

You peek up at the tired looking Karasuno from where you were refilling Nekoma's water bottles. You feel sorta bad for them, especially poor Kinnoshita. The boy was laying belly up on the grass breathing heavily.

Suddenly a cold, wet, feeling appears on your cheek causing you to flinch back. You look up to see someone you know well enough standing with a water bottle out stretched, it was obvious that it was him who did it. "Lev!"

The half russian gives you a cheeky smile "Senpai!"

You let out an annoyed huff as you rub the left over water off your cheek "What do you want?"

"I forgot to give you my water bottle to be refilled with the others, so I came to bring it to you!"

You slot Inuoka and Shibayama's water bottles into their designated places on the carrier before grabbing the empty one out or Lev's hand. "Okay, I got it. Now go back inside." You shoo the tall male away.

***

At the end on the day you get an unexpected text from Takahashi.

TakaTake
oiiiiii y/n~

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Takahashi.
To what do i owe the pleasure?

TakaTake
I heard The fukurodani group are at Fukurodani rn
Nekoma's still apart of that right?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Yup.

TakaTake
So u there rn?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Yeah, why?

TakaTake
Wanna get some practice in with me.
Fukurodani's not too far
I know a good spot 😏

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Hell yeah.