0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡

꧁Hurt꧂

☆☆︎☆

When you open your eyes the first thing you notice is that it's very bright. The second thing you notice is that your back hurts like a bitch. The third is that there is a very worried Goshiki there, poor baby almost looks like he's going to cry. The fourth is the throb of pain that makes itself known right behind your left eye and your left cheek.

"Ah, shit." You hiss out raising a hand to cover said eye, not sensing anything totally wrong with it you move your hand to your cheek only to hiss in pain again feeling how tender the skin was.

"Y/N senpai, I'm so sorry!"

"Huh? Uh, it's no problem you're fine." You give a small grin to the first year patting him on his head. "Although I do have a quick question for you."

Goshiki nods "Anything, what is it?"

"Where are we?" You ask as you sit up on the padding or whatever it is you were put on.

"The nurses office. Miya senpai's took you in here, they both seemed very worried!"

You freeze and slowly look to Goshiki "Miya..?"

Goshiki nods hastily "Yeah! They're twins--" the poor first year cuts himself off seeing you fling yourself back into the bed, hastily covering your head with the covers.

You let out a loud whine and the bed your on creaks as you kick around under the covers. You then push the covers off of you and face the first year again.

"Can you do me a favor Goshiki?" Goshiki looks to you hesitantly before slowly nodding his head. "Perfect. Can you go to the gym and steal on of the twins away for me please? Make sure it's the one with gray hair though." Goshiki gives you another nod before scrambling up and racing out of the room.

You let out a sigh as you close your eyes, letting your head sink into the pillow. Letting out a hum of content you curl up, enjoying the heat of the blanket you were put under. In fact you were so content you were pretty startled when a hand lands on your head.

"Huh? Oh!" You turn in shock to see the gray haired male you'd asked for "Miya san, you scared me."

Osamu raises an eyebrow "I scared you? Buddy, you gave everyone a heart attack when you fell. Poor Goshiki nearly pissed himself. And you can call me 'Samu."

You snort a little "You'd never be able to tell he could hit that hard just by looking at him."

Osamu removes his hand from your hair and moves to the chair a few meters from your bed, snatching up a black and green box that was resting on the small end table next to the bed.

"Who knew a nurses office could be so nice, huh?" Osamu says, his words prompting you to take a look around the room.

As you do you can't help but want to splash some paint on the walls. Everything was so white.

"... It reminds me of a hospital."

"A nice one." The rustling of a box causes your attention to go from the white room to the gray haired boy currently working on opening the box he snatched from the end table.

"Hey! That's my pocky!"

Osamu looks up at you, then the box in his hands, then you again. "You can have half."

"Half?! I bought it! You have no idea how much pestering it took for me to even convince Semisemi to give it back!"

Osamu hums as he takes out the white and blue bag from the box "See, I don't think you need these though," The gray haired male looks up at you with a smirk "You see it's too sweet for someone who could have a concussion."

You snort and throw the covers off of your body "I'm just fine, in fact i--!" You attempt to stand up only for your knees to give out almost as soon as you take a single step, lucky for you Osamu was there, one of his arms wrapped around your waist, the other grasping your lower thigh. Once again thanks to one of the twins your face was a flaming shade of red.

"But you're just fine?"

You let out an annoyed grumble turning away from the male. "It was only because I'd been in the bed so long my legs fell asleep."

Osamu gives you a look "You've barley been out fifteen minutes."

"Long enough for my legs to go to sleep, obviously."

Osamu rolls his eyes "I'm going to put you back on the bed now."

"I don't need to go back to the bed."

"Y/N, you can't even walk. I'm putting you back in bed."

"'Samu i'm fine!"

"No your not." With that Osamu easily picks you up, walks you less than a meter, and gently lays you back in the bed. "Now stay."

You cross your arms and with a pout turn away from Osamu.

"N/N Chan~!"

You turn to the door expecting to see Atsumu and your expectations are proven incorrect when you see it's a few from Shiratorizawa, your cousin not among them, and Tendou being the one that called out to you.

"Isn't Washijou sensei going to be mad you all are skipping practice?"

"We're taking a break!" Tendou cheers strolling in.

Osamu glances at you then to the group of purple and white uniformed males.

"Hey Y/N," you hum and turn your head to Osamu to show your listening "I'll talk to you later." Osamu gives a small smile before walking out of the nurses office and Goshiki hurries to your side once more.

"Did I do okay senpai? I brought the right one, right?" You once again pat Goshiki's head to cut off the first years rambling before he could really begin.

"You did just fine Goshiki. Thank you."

Said first year perks up and once he sees you smiling at him it seems the poor boy combusted. Goshiki's cheeks redden as he starts stammering before just letting out unintelligible sounds.

"Are you just going to stand there with your moth gaping like a fish or are you going to move?" Shirabu's sharp tone seems to snap Goshiki out of the trance he's in because the first year jumps, his cheeks turning a tinge redder. "S-sorry senpai!" Goshiki squeaks as he delves into a bow.

"Your fine Goshiki. I promise, no hard feelings." You dismiss the first year.

Goshiki let's out a faint 'yes senpai.' before scurrying off closer to this team mates, still possibly feeling awkward around you.

"This was on the floor," Semi picks up the pocky packet that Osamu must have dropped in order to grab you before you fell. "Here. I know how much you begged me for it earlier."

You take the packet from Semi with a large grin "Thank you Semisemi!"

The setter grunts "I thought i told you to stop calling me that."

"No~ You told Tendou not to call you that. Difference is you like me more than you like the problem child."

Semi looks at you for a bit before turning to Tendou, then to you, then to Tendou, then back again before he nods. "That's a fair assumption."

"That's rude!"

A/N:
I meant to have this published earlier but i was at a homecoming game (bro everyone's goddamn mum's (because OF COURSE they have bells) kept fucking ringing at school and shit and i have a massive headache). Nyways take this 💕