"Good morning pumpkin!" I look up and see Niall smirking at me. Him and the other boys were sitting in the same spots as yesterday. Niall sat next to Harry in the very front while Louis and Liam sat behind them. Harry chuckled from his seat next to the window, with his eyes still on his phone. Liam shook his head and leaned his forehead on Nialls seat in front of him. Louis was closest to the window, he leaned forward and had his forehead on Harry's backrest, he looked to be sleeping.

I roll my eyes at Niall's comment and make my way to the back of the bus. I was wearing tights and a giant hoodie with my hood on to hide how tired I was. I was gonna sleep the entire 5 hour bus ride to Madrid. My eyes felt so heavy by the hour it was time to get ready. But at least I got some work done.

I took a seat only a few seats from the very back. Here I should be able to sleep. I took a sleep next to the window and kicked off my shoes to put them up on the seat next to me. I leaned my back against the window and grabbed my phone and earphones out of my pocket. I shuffled through my playlists on my phone and put on my slowest one. I tried to untangle my earphones that somehow tangled all the time.

"Oi! Piss off lad!" I hear loudly from the front of the bus. I look up and to my suspicion it was Louis. He was now trying to push a laughing Liam away. Louis looked to be rather pissed, but Liam didn't seem to care about it too much. "What the hell is your problem mate?!" he yells as he takes something from Liams hand and throws it back in the bus. It landed on the floor in front of me, it was a white pill bottle.

"Come on Louis" Liam says calmly, still laughing a bit. Niall and Harry was not bothered by the mayhem at all. Liam stood up to get the pill bottle back. He met eyes with me before leaning down to pick it up. He then walked back to the front without a word. He sat down next to Louis again who was clearly frustrated. I didn't grasp what the pills were but he did NOT want to take them.

I plugged in my earphones, put them in my ears and pressed play. I was ready to sleep, if these idiots can keep quiet. How are they not tired, Louis was awake screwing someone's brains out by 3 A.M, it was 8:30 right now, he can't have gotten much sleep. Well, actually, he looked kind of worn out when I got on the bus. But the rest of them. Shouldn't they be hungover?

I closed my eyes, and as soon as the bus started moving my mind disconnected from my body and I fell right asleep.

The bus stopping made me wake up almost immediately. I confusingly looked around me while my mind was trying to get a hold on what was happening. My mind was no where near awake. I took my earphones out of my ears and put them back in my pocket as I reached down to put on my shoes. My mind was all groggy and I barely knew what I was doing. I stood up and saw the last crew member get off the bus. I hurry off and see everyone collecting their bags that were standing on the sidewalk.

"Slept okay?" I hear my dad behind me. I turn around and face him standing with his bags in hand.

"Yeah, I was a bit jet lagged so I couldn't really sleep" I lie so he won't start worrying. It was one nightmare but he was probably going to make a bigger deal out of it, because he always do. Also I didn't feel like starting with my soporific again, they made me so tired during the days.

Dad put a hand on my arm with a smile and walked off to take care of the crew. I spotted my bags a bit away from me so I walked over and grabbed them.

I walked in to the warm lobby. Madrid was not better than Barcelona, it was still chilly. There was warm lights making the lobby feel very welcoming at this time of the year. The floor was a dark hardwood floor and there were cream white walls filled with paintings of landscapes, flowers, fruit and so on. It had a red carpet leading up to the reception that was matching the color of the floor. The woman standing behind the desk looked up at my arrival with a smile. Her brown hair was tied back in a knot and her lips were painted red.