41

The sunlight hit my face with a warming feeling as I woke up. I opened my eyes and had to squint from the bright sun. I rolled over in the sheets to avoid the sun. I opened my eyes to a way more comfortable light, seeing that the clock said 11:08. On the floor was clothes scattered, probably from when I got back and changed.

Except they weren't my clothes. As I looked at them more closely I realised that I didn't own the clothes in a pile on the floor.

Thinking back I remember being out with Louis and falling asleep in his car. I look around the room, seeing it's empty. My phone is plugged into the charger next to the bed and I was in sweatpants along with my t-shirt. The light blue hoodie I was in was thrown on the floor.

I sit up on the bed, trying to remember what happened. I wasn't drunk so I don't see how I could be confused in how I got here. I remember everything else. I remember meeting him outside, him taking me to a lake, swimming, splashing, kissing...

Oh god I kissed Louis.

A sigh leaves my lips as I put my face in my hands. What the hell did I do? I got so caught up in the stars. It reminded me that no matter what happens in my life I will go back to nothing later, so it doesn't really matter... but right now that sure as hell doesn't make it feel better.

The door opened and closed before Louis showed up. He was in black sweatpants and a baseball-tee with blue sleeves. He looked over to me and stopped as he saw I was awake.

"Good morning" he says.

"Good morning" I reply, my voice being a bit raspy.

"You fell asleep in the car, I had no idea where your card was so I made it easy and threw you in here" he says as he sits down in the armchair with a coffee cup in his hand. Unconsciously I look to the place besides me. "No! no, I slept in the arm chair, don't worry"

"You know it's fine... I mean, it's your bed" I shrug. "You gotta sleep."

"I can sleep when I'm dead" He jokes with a little smile.

I just put my hair behind my ear, feeling slightly awkward because he had to sleep in the armchair. Also a little bit because I kissed him last night. He has kissed me twice before but that just makes this worse. Hopefully we can ignore it, since he usually doesn't want to talk anything about it.

My hair was a mess even though I kept it in braids while we were swimming. Hair was escaping the braids and falling out of them. Since I fell asleep with my hair wet it was a total mess, it was wavy with big tangles in it. When I yawned I felt how bad of a breath I must have.

"Hey, uh, you don't happen to have any mouthwash or anything?" I ask.

"Yeah, there's some Listerine in the bathroom" He says without looking up from his phone he ws typing on.

"You got a hairbrush?" I ask.

"Yep, in the toilet bag."

"Okay, thanks" I murmur as I climb out of bed and start to make my way over to the bathroom.

The floor is cold under my feet as I walk in. I leave the door slightly open and walk up to the big sink with a marble top. On it is his toilet bag and just like he said there's a hairbrush in it. I grab it and untie my hair from the braids, leaving me with waves. I bring the brush through it to get rid of the knots and make the hair even out a bit.

Next to the tap is a bottle of Listerine. I take the bottle, unscrew the cap and pour some of the strong liquid into my mouth. I bring it around in my mouth, from one side to the other to make sure I get rid of the bad breath. I can make sure to brush my teeth better when I'm back in my room again.