27

AVERY POV:

"Come on!" I feel a hand grab my wrist and starting to pull it until I sit up "Get up!" 

I keep my eyes closed as the force is keeping me sitting even though I am no where helping to keep me up. I'll just pretend I'm dead and the shrill voice will leave me alone. 

I know the shrill voice is Sophie, but I'm dead so I don't know... 

"Avery it's time to get going before your dad sees you like this!" Sophie keeps pulling me. 

I shoot my eyes open and stay seated, making Sophie stand up straight and puff as she wipes the back of her hand against her forehead. She looked pretty exhausted. It was probably nothing compared to me though.

"I am awake" I say. Sophie leans her head to the side as she squints her eyes while looking at me. 

"Are you sure?" she asks. I just shake my head, because at this point I am not sure either.

The room is spinning, my head is spinning, my stomach is spinning and I am pretty sure if I stood up, I would start spinning. I crash back down to the bed, making Sophie grab the duvet and pull it off. 

"Your dad is going to catch you if you don't get up, you have thirty minutes to get down on the bus" she says as I hear her walk up to my suitcase laying on the floor. I bury my face in the pillow as I try to find the last piece of survival I have in my body. 

"How did you even get in anyway?" I whine after I hear her walk into the bathroom instead. 

"Louis let me in." She says from the echoing bathroom. I lift my head and furrow my brows. Louis?

"Louis let you in?" I ask. Sophie walks back out with my makeup bag in hand and a makeup wipe in the other, which she throws at me. 

"Yeah" she nods while throwing the bag into the suitcase. "He took you back from the party and he took one of your two cards just for this reason" she explains. 

"Wait" I say "Back up... Louis took me back?" 

Did Louis as in Tomlinson take me back from the party? I really have zero memory from anything after Niall pouring some liquid into my mouth from where he was standing shirtless on one of the tables. After that... pitch black. 

"Yes?" Sophie says walking up to me. She grabs the hem of my hoodie and I hold my arms over my head as she pulls it off of me "I was with Liam and he found you like passed out on a couch and you were barely contactable. Louis tried to get you to like throw up or something to sober up but you were whining about going to sleep so he took you back here... how? I don't know, because as far as I understood, you were barely able to walk"

Sophie throws the hoodie on the floor before grabbing the hem of the tank top and pulling it over my head as well. 

I can't believe Louis actually helped me back. I pinch my eyes, trying to find any memory at all about it. As I know the information, blurry pictures cross my mind. I am not sure if it's parts I remember or just memories my mind created from the information I got. 

However... I should probably thank him, right?

"Can you please get out of bed now?" Sophie asks. I throw her a glare before stepping out of bed. I really felt like the world was on a roller coaster. Awful feeling. 

Sophie walks up to me and unbuttons my sweaty jeans before she pulls them down harshly. I step out of them and she throws them with the rest of the clothes. She hands me a fresh pair of underwear and a fresh bra. 

"Go take a quick shower, don't wet your hair!" she demands and I take them from her moving over to the bathroom. I turn the water on and let it run for a little while as I undress. I step into the shower.