47

The alarm went off beside me. I rolled over and shut it off and took a look at the clock. It's nearly 8 AM which means it's time to get up and get ready for departure. I looked over my shoulder to see Louis sleeping on his stomach with the duvet covering half of his back. 

"Louis," I say to wake him up, "It's time to get up." 

He breaths in heavily as he starts to move. I sit up on the bed as Louis stretches to wake up. He turns to his back and lays back down with his eyes open. They were heavy but at least he was awake. 

I got off the bed and walked over to my suitcase to get clothes out that I could wear for the flight. It's going to be hot when we land in Austin so I grabbed my grey sweatpants with a white tank top so I could just wear a blue zip-up on top of it when it's colder. I walked over to the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

While I changed into my clothes and brushed my teeth I heard Louis move around out there. Thinking about last night I almost got this ache in my stomach. I know he does things like that to hurt himself in a way. I don't understand it, because I'm not the one going through it but that's what he told me. He uses sex as self harm in a way and I just let him. 

Another thing really bothering me is the uncertainty of this. We argue and then we kiss and then we make out. I have no idea what we're doing and I know it's wrong for that matter. I hear Sophie's words in my head, telling me to stay away from them when it comes to that. My dad's words telling me not to slut around with his clients. 

It shouldn't have happened, not like this and not when this is all going on. 

We both know I'm probably in this mess because of him. They think something is going on between us, they think we're getting close and are therefor using me to get to him and the boys. Me being naive and stupid has gotten myself further into the mess by doing this. If we don't find a solution to this then he'll keep staying with me, which will just add to the confusion of what this is. 

"Avery? I need to brush my teeth" Louis yells on the other side of the door. 

I had my own toothbrush in my mouth when I unlocked the door to let him in. I didn't say anything I just kept on brushing my teeth. He took his toothbrush and ran it under the water before adding his toothpaste. He looked at me through the mirror for a second as he started to brush his teeth. 

"Are you always this quiet in the morning?" he asks. 

I just nod to his question before spitting in the sink and washing my mouth. I took all of my things with me and left to pack them into my suitcase. I walk around the room to gather my things to pack them. My school things were on top, reminding me that I really need to start studying, I'm really behind after all of these distractions. The last thing I need is someone from school contacting my dad about it. 

Louis got out of the bathroom and started packing up all of the things he brought over last night, which wasn't much. He was dressed in black sweatpants and a black t-shirt that he seemed to have brought over. 

As I knelled in front of my suitcase I noticed him appearing in front of the suitcase. I looked up to him and met his eyes before quickly looking down to my suitcase I was packing. 

"What?" I ask. 

"Do you wanna talk about it? you know the-"

"No." I cut him off, knowing he was going to bring up my thighs he noticed last night, "I don't.

I assumed he nodded before walking away again to sit on the bed. I focused on folding my clothes before I shut the suitcase and zipped it shut before standing up with it. Louis was sitting on the end of the bed, waiting for me to be done.