16

LOUIS POV:

I stood up and calmly walked down the hall. If I don't find her at least I know I scared her enough to keep quiet. She probably would have anyway but this way seemed more fun.

Also, I can't really control the rage I get, and right now, my head is boiling. It really would be amusing to blow her brains out for just getting herself in trouble all the time.

Ugh, so annoying, how does one even manage to catch us twice. We're slacking.

I kept the loaded gun to my side, with my finger ready on the trigger. I start to whistle the melody that has been stuck to my head all day. I think it was use somebody by Kings of Leon, but I suck at whistling so it did not sound like it.

As I turned into the second hallway, the grand, black, metal door slammed shut at the end of the hall.

She thinks she's safe on the roof?

I quicken my pace a bit, I don't want her to find some way to escape, even if the chances are minimal she will.

I walked up to the door and kicked it open. Just as I walk through the door I hear the other door at the top slam shut.

Her shaky legs can't get her too far, she probably struggled all the way up there. I jog up the stair, not rushing too much to leave me tired. Oh to see her scared face pleading for me to let her go.

Wow, I need to start taking them.

The rage slowly started coming back with every step closer to the roof, just the thought of getting to take out my anger on someone was very satisfying. When I get back I will just have to explain to the other boys what I've already told them.

I wouldn't have to take them if people simply stopped getting on my nerves. They don't do me any good even if they do everyone else good.

I'm not here to please anyone other than myself.

I reach the top and quietly open the big door. I don't see her anywhere in front of me. Where the hell did she go? did she jump?

The wind was cold and loud, the castle was lit up beyond the river. One or two cars passing by beneath us. Other than that was just the noise of ongoing traffic somewhere in the distance. The roof was empty, there was noting in front of me other than the railing around the roof and the big space filled with nothing but dead leaves.

Did she really jump? or am I missing some hiding place. I take a few steps out from the door, letting the door quietly close behind me so I don't risk her hearing me.

I hear something that makes me stop in my trail. I look around me to see nothing. I keep walking towards the edge of the roof to look over. Maybe to find her splashed on the ground.

That would be a shame, but at least I wouldn't have to take the blame for it.

I hear hear the same noise again. It's a sobbing. And it's coming from behind me. I turn around to emptiness again, but the sobbing continues.

Suddenly I realize the space behind the four walls holding the door up. She's hiding there and thought I wouldn't find her?

I quietly snicker to myself as I walk back towards the door. Did she really think that was the best hiding spot? but can I blame her? where else would she have gone?

I sneak up behind her, sitting by the corner of the wall, letting out heavy, uncontrollable sobs. I take quiet steps towards her when she suddenly stops her crying.

"Mum, I messed up"

Those cold words made me freeze in my steps. Hearing that sentence sent a shiver through my body. I stopped completely, I stopped breathing, I didn't move, I just stood there.