31

"Hello are you listening?" Sophie waves her hand in front of my face. I flinch and look over to Sophie leaning against the wall with her suitcase in front of her. 

"What? sorry" I say. I am exhausted. Of course I couldn't go back to sleep after what happened last night. I tried but I ended up laying wide awake staring at the ceiling. I even tried the same method I had as a child and watch the stars, but nothing. I could not fall asleep. 

"I was asking if you wanna go on the boy's bus" She repeats herself. I just nod and lean my head back to the wall. 

"Mhm" I hum "Sure"

The doors fly open and we step out with all our luggage. We make our way through the lobby and leave our room cards on the way out. My eyes are heavy and my entire body feels like it wants to fall from my body. 

Sophie makes a turn to bus number one when we get out and that's when I remember what she said in the lift. I should've paid more attention, I can't change my mind now. I sigh and leave my luggage next to Sophie's and follow her onto the bus. 

Liam is sitting around the table with Harry next to him. Harry didn't look much better than me. Either he was for once hungover, or he was just tired. 

Sophie sat down next to Liam and I carefully slid in on the couch. Liam put his arm around Sophie and she leaned her head on his shoulder. They are starting to show it more openly everyday. 

"Where did the other musketeers go?" Sophie asks looking over at Harry. 

"Niall is already sleeping in the bunk and.."

"Hi Sophie" is heard from the bunks. "and probably Avery!" 

"Hi Niall" Sophie replies "Goodnight Niall" she then turns around and slides the soundproof door to the bunks closed. 

"and we're still waiting for Louis" Harry finishes his sentence. Just as he says that the door opens and Louis walks up the stairs. He looks at Sophie and then to me with a little confused face but then just slides in next to me on the couch. 

"Well here he is" Liam states. 

"I'm going to bed I'm going to do an Avery and make the bus smell for the entire drive if I don't" Harry says while clumsily push past me and Louis on the couch to get past us and go to the door into the bunks.

He slides the door open and I scoot in a little more to make more room for Louis sitting at the end of the couch. He moves in a little after me. 

"Bloody hell Niall what is that smell?!" Harry exclaims before his voice disappears behind the soundproof door.  

Liam chuckles while adjusting so he's in a familiar position before he kicks Louis's leg under the table. Louis looks up with a mad expression on his face. 

"Why are you late?" he asks. Louis sighs and rolls his eyes. 

"Manager stopped to talk to me, told him to piss off" he murmurs. What the hell did my dad have to say to him this early? they're gonna spend the entire afternoon around each other anyway. 

"What did he want?" Liam asks. 

"Doesn't matter, he's a dick" He spits. Now I really want to know what they were talking about for Louis to be pissed at him. Though I guess it's not that hard to get Louis pissed so. 

"Hey! That's her dad, have some respect" Sophie exclaims as she points to me. Louis looks over at me and I know exactly what he's thinking. I don't want Sophie and Liam to find out about it, I didn't even want Louis to. I try my best to give him a look to be quiet without being obvious.