45

My eyes flew open as I felt something tugging at my wrist, to my relief it was Louis from where he was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at me still quite worried. I looked around me, trying to make out where I was. It didn't take long to understand I was just in my room. I noticed the syringe was no where to be found and the blood on the edge of the table had been cleaned up. 

"How are you feeling now?" Louis asks, making me look up to him again. I still felt quite dizzy, I really went out and now I'm awake again. It feels like I was asleep for a minute. 

"What time is it?" I ask. 

"It's almost four in the afternoon" he says. 

"I'm still a little dizzy" I murmur, "and I'm sweating"

"It's pretty hot in here, want me to turn on the AC?" he asks. 

"There's an AC and you turn it on now?!" I exclaim, sitting up on the bed. 

"Sorry" he shrugs before walking over to the round table, where there's a controller. He presses a button and over the door I hear something turn on. 

My legs moved over the edge of the bed so I was sitting. My face and my head hurt from the injuries. I was still in my sleeping shirt and Adidas sweatpants, just like before, and I was even sweatier than when I woke up the first time, three hours ago. 

I carefully stand up and notice that Louis is watching me carefully as I move around a little. He keeps himself ready to catch me if I'd fall. By my suitcase I lean down and pick the other pair of sweatpants up from the floor along with the baseball tee I dropped when she hit me. The underwear was right next to them so I picked those up as well and started walking over to the bathroom. 

Louis was quick in there too, right before I got to close the door. I let him in, assuming he needs to talk to me about something or check my pulse. He sits down on the toilet seat while I started to clean up my makeup that was spread all over the counter. 

"I need to go meet the boys later, about what happened" he says. 

"Okay" I nod as I put my things away one after one. 

"So you're gonna have to be with Sophie then" he says. I turn around to look at him. 

"What am I going to tell her when she asks about my face?" I ask, knowing damn well I have no idea what to tell her. 

"Well... cook something up" he shrugs. 

"My head is empty how the hell do I explain bruises all over my face when I was completely fine last night after the party and then I disappear from her room in the middle of the night just to show up with bruises the next day" I ramble on. 

"Okay, well then you're gonna have to come with me" he shrugs again. 

"I have to shower" I sigh, packing up the last of my makeup. 

"Yeah no rush" he says. I look at him through the mirror to see he's leaned back with his arms crossed over his stomach. He notices me looking and raises his eyebrows as if to ask me what the hell I'm looking at. 

"Are you gonna leave? I said I'm gonna shower" I say, raising my eyebrows back at him. 

"Oh fuck, right, uh... yeah" He is quick to his feet before he hurries out the door, closing it behind him. 

I lock the door and go to turn the shower on so it can heat up before I get in. I know Louis won't leave while I'm showering, we may not get along sometimes, but he's so determined to get his will through. After what happened before, when I told him it would be fine and it ended up being far from fine, he must be very set on not leaving me alone.