52

"No ew! you're all sweaty, can you move?" I exclaim as I push Louis away from me on the bed. 

We were both still in bed even though the sun was shining into the room informing us it was already early afternoon. I had been awake for awhile and when Louis woke up he tried to sneak under my duvet, but as soon as I felt the sweat on his upper body I pushed him away.  

"Well, it's your fault you decided to turn the AC off." He says, kicking the duvet off of him, letting it fall to the floor below the bed. 

"It was cold." I state, still staying under my duvet. 

Louis sighs and start to climb over me, reaching for the controller for the AC that was resting on my bedside table. He then kept himself up by his arm next to me as turned the AC back on. He held the remote in front of me. On the display it said 16 degrees Celsius. He pointed to the gray, oblong button with a plus at the top and a minus at the bottom. He pressed the plus three times until it said 19 degrees Celsius. After that he laid back down on his pillow next to me. 

"It's easier to just turn it off." I shrug, when I woke up I just thought it was cold, not that I wanted to role play as an electrician. 

He looks to me and flips his middle finger in the air, I grab his finger and hold his hand down to the mattress before flipping him off right back. 

"Hey!" He says, pulling his hand out from my grip and putting my hand down instead, "Knock it off!"

"You did it to me!" I say raising my eyebrows. 

"Had a valid reason." He shrugs. 

"Jerk." I shake my head with a chuckle.

"Bitch." He replies quickly. 

I turn around on the bed so my back is facing him and take my phone from the nightstand. The clock reads it's almost 2 PM. I have been awake for nearly two hours but Louis just recently woke up. I guess we're both taking up sleep we've missed lately. My body was still too tired to get up so I decided to just lay here for some more. 

When Louis was still sleeping I tried killing time by going through my social media. I caught up on anything I've missed and then some. I even tried reading some of the stuff for school, until I realized that was just as boring. Now I had nothing to do, I kept looking through my social media for anything but it was pretty boring.

Behind me I felt the mattress lower a bit before I felt Louis put his hand on my shoulder, pulling it to turn around. I turn to face him where he's laying in only his boxers. He leans in closer to my face, quickly I put my hand on his forehead, pushing his head away from my face. 

"Okay, so what's the deal with this if you're only gonna push me away all the time?" Louis asks while I still have my hand on his forehead. 

"You have morning breath." I whine with furrowed brows, "And you were sweaty!" 

Louis sighs as he gets out of the bed, walking towards his backpack. He gets his toothbrush out from it and heads towards the bathroom. I should probably brush my teeth too, I can't tell him he has too and then be the one with the morning breath. 

I put the phone back on the nightstand and got out of bed. I was in Louis's white t-shirt again, my other really needs to be washed at one of our stops. Luckily they can wash clothes at the hotels we stay at. 

Louis was by the sink brushing his teeth, I got up next to him and got my own toothbrush out from my toilet bag, put some toothpaste on it and wet it before starting to brush my teeth. I looked at Louis through the mirror as we both brushed our teeth in silence.