51

When we got on the bus I felt an aching in my back and shoulders from the uncomfortable position I fell asleep in. I fell asleep against Louis and when we woke up from the alarm my entire body was aching. My eyes were red and puffy and I looked horrible. I tried to get rid of it before we left the room and I managed to get the swelling down a little.

Harry was the only one on the bus when we got down. He looked up as we boarded and when I expected him to look down to his phone again like he always does he looked up to Louis as if he expected him to say something.

"Did you...?" He asks when Louis just sits down on the sofa next to him instead of saying anything. I moved in and sat down next to him.

"Yeah." Louis says shortly before putting an arm around my shoulders. "I told her about it."

"And?" Harry asks, raising his brows for Louis to continue. I furrow my brows from confusion.

"She seems like she's here to stay." Louis says, pulling me in a little closer.

"You sure about this?" Harry asks, turning his eyes to me.

"Yeah, for now." I say with a nod.

"Lucky couple." Harry says, leaning down in his seat, looking back down to his phone.

"Not a couple."

"We're not a couple." We say at the same time with us both shaking our heads.

Harry looks up without lifting his head before chuckling. The door opens and Louis moves his arm from my shoulders as Niall, Liam and Sophie walk in at the same time. One looking more tired than the other. Niall just nodded to us before walking straight into the bunks, Liam and Sophie following. It's about 10 AM and none of them seemed awake enough for this drive, despite it not being that early.

"I'm going to bed too." Harry sighs and moves out from the sofa and starts making his way into the bunks.

"Sleep well, Aurora." Louis says in which Harry answers with his middle finger towards us before pressing the button so the door slides shut behind him.

Me and Louis were left alone in the lounge area with nothing to do for the coming 2,5 hour drive. It's not that long time but being stuck on a bus for that long can get quite boring. Especially when we don't have Niall to keep the mood up. That guy always keeps us entertained.

"What was that about?" I ask turning to Louis.

"What?" Louis asks.

"The thing you talked to Harry about." I say.

"He told me to tell you so you know what you were really getting yourself into, he didn't want you to be in danger, that's all." He shrugs. Harry is pretty sweet, he seems like he cares some, even though he won't really show it to me that often.

"Okay." I nod, happy it's no big deal.

Louis puts his arm around me, pulling me back in as he grabs the remote to the TV. He turns it on and start shuffling through movies as he keeps humming the same song I heard him humming last night in the bathroom. I look up to him and he looks down to me with furrowed brows.

"Did you get that song from Top Gun?" I ask.

"What song?" he asks.

"Take my breath away, you just hummed it." I state.

"Oh, no I didn't know it was in Top Gun." He shakes his head looking back to the TV. I pull away from him sitting up straight rather than leaning towards him, my jaw falls open.

"You haven't seen Top Gun?!" I ask.

"No," he shakes his head, "It seems so lame."

"It's not lame! It's like my favorite movie," I exclaim, grabbing the remote from him. "That's it, we're watching Top Gun."