10

Trailer I did for this chapter :) ^^^

I pressed the "send" button and watched as I finally handed in my last assignment of the day, and also the assignments I didn't do yesterday. It was a productive Tuesday, but I swear I could feel the pimples growing on my face from all the stress.

At home I at least got them done the same day, because what else would I be doing anyway?

I felt my stomach growl to remind me that I forgot to eat. I was so into my schoolwork I literally forgot to eat something. I only had a glass of water. Dad would get so mad if he knew I didn't eat lunch when I was supposed to. I look at the clock on my phone. 3 pm. The lunch buffet is closed.

I need food.

Well, I have to go out for a bite then. I stand up and walk over to my bag. I can't go out looking like this. My hair was high on my head in a bun, and I wore a white tank top with grey sweats. I probably looked like I got no sleep as well.

Well, I hadn't

I got another nightmare last night, causing me to wake up at 5 A.M and then I just couldn't go back to sleep again. I probably looked like I was ran over, 5 times.

I grabbed a pair of blue mom jeans and decided to keep the white tank top on. I'll wear a jacket over it anyway. I grab a pair of socks and my jacket. Make sure to grab my key card, wallet and phone. I put on the socks before putting on my vans.

I wonder what Sophie's doing, maybe I should ask her to come with me so I don't look sad and lonely eating alone? Yesterday when we grabbed the milkshakes she did act a little weird. She suddenly became very serious and said something pretty smart, but very unlike Sophie.

Maybe she just wanted to be poetic again? Maybe she knows something?

Anyway, she acted a little weird all the way back to the hotel and then she said that I'll see her around today probably.

I walked out of my room and started walking towards the elevator. I heard chatter down the hall so out of social anxiety I picked up my phone from my pocket. I decided to text Sophie so I don't just walk around with it in my hands.

"Hi! I forgot to eat lunch, you want to come with me?"

"Already out with Mason, join us?"

I mean sure, why not? I rather be with them than alone, and Mason is pretty chill.

"Sure! wya?"

"Around the corner, across the road from some bank"

"Helpful"

"haha, we'll meet you just turn a right when you get outside"

I walk around the corner and look up to see who the chatter came from. Everyone on our floor was on the crew so I was hoping that it would be someone that I know or have at least talked to.

It was no pleasant surprise. You guessed it.

The boys were standing there waiting for the elevator, everyone turning their head to look at me as I appeared around the corner. I feel all of them looking at me, I meet eyes with Louis immediately. My stomach turns into a knot and my heart falls to my feet at the eye contact. I freeze.

I can't turn back now, they've already seen me, they will know I'm terrified. If I turn back now they will never leave me alone. Also it might piss Louis off again and I want him no where near me. He has the room next to me everywhere we go and I feel like that should be enough.