11

My head started pounding the second I opened my eyes. The sunlight peeked through the curtains and made my eyes squint. My stomach felt hollow almost, and I was still somehow dizzy. I felt awful. I sit up on the edge of the bed, rubbing my eyes.

Sitting up felt worse.

I look behind me and find Sophie still sleeping on her side of the bed. After the game Sophie walked around without her underwear. We danced some more, talked to a few people and drank a little too much alcohol.

I regret I didn't drink every other water last night.

After the party we went to Sophie's room and crashed. I did manage to get my makeup off though, or maybe she did it for me? I honestly can't remember. I have some memory gaps from last night, like when we left and how we got back. I think I slept on the way back? Or maybe we walked?

I had a fun night, actually. I didn't expect it to be this fun. I mean Niall was being weird and then Louis was being weirdly happy. He didn't seem like he was close to killing someone every time someone talked to him. Sophie did mention it comes in episodes though, I guess he's out of it now.

I slowly stood up, I need water and I need to clean myself up. I look over to the little clock on the night stand, the red numbers told me it was 9:47 A.M. As I stood there looking around the room I felt my head spinning a little extra. I could really feel the alcohol still in my system, but I wasn't drunk anymore.

I silently walked over to the bathroom and quietly closed the door behind me. I was met by my reflection, I truly looked like I was ran over. My hair was all over the place, it had knots and some parts were wavy again. I had bags under my eyes, joined with some dark circles. If Sophie took my makeup off she did an awful job because I had traces of mascara under my eyes, and I had eyeliner on one of my eyes.

I ran my fingers through my hair to try get it decent, but just decided to throw it up in a bun. I gathered it in my hands and held it above my head. I proceeded to twist it before I twisted it around itself into a bun. I took my hair tie from my wrist and pulled it over the bun, twisted it and pulled it over one more time, leaving a messy bun on my head. I pull out a few strands of hair by my ears and my forehead.

I look around the bathroom to see if I can find something to take off my makeup with. I snoop a little and fins cotton pads along with a makeup remover. I don't think she will mind I use some for my face.

I put some of the cleanser on the pad and rub it against my face, I see the rest of the makeup come off easily. When I had wiped it all over my face it had a beige tone to it with some grey from the eye makeup.

I really had that on my face? why do we do that?

There's not a lot of cleaning up I can do from here now, since my stuff is in my room. I hope my dad didn't walk by my room yesterday and noticed I wasn't there. I forgot to tell him I went out.

I slept in one of Sophie's big t-shirts, it was big on her who's taller than me so it was very big on myself. I walked out of the bathroom and over to the counter where they kept tea, coffee and such. I grabbed a glass and poured some water from the container next to the glasses.

The water is probably from yesterday, but I just need something hydrating and I'm too lazy to walk back to the bathroom. My stomach is still turning and my head is still spinning. I sit down on one of the grey chairs by the white table.

I take a few gulps of the water while I keep my eyes closed, the little light in the room makes my head hurt more. Sound starts coming from the bad as Sophie moves around under the duvet. She grunts as she sits up in the bed. She squints her eyes as she looks at me.