▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Everything was right

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "I've been waiting for you all my life"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Every single day until the end, I will be by your side"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O    G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

( Y/n ) has been acting strange ever since the last three years. She suddenly became silent and she didn't want to open up to anyone, not to mention how she's been feeling lonelier. All her surroundings slowly changed, and she saw it evolve to something better, and there was her, who decided to stay the same.

Everything happened because of Kaneki, who never showed up in the place they decided to meet up, which was Tokyo Tower, and that caused the female to feel disappointed and sad. She never saw Kaneki again.

If she could be honest, she fell in love with that male for no reason. Maybe it was because he's always been by her side and he is someone like ( b/f/n ), someone she opens up to. But it was too late. If she loved him earlier then maybe this wouldn't have happened. If she knew that Kaneki cares for her earlier then she would have been fighting by his side and he wouldn't have disappeared.

' It's my fault,' she repeated that sentence on and on for three years when it wasn't. She regrets denying that feeling whenever the white-haired male was around and oh how bad she wanted to turn back time but she couldn't. And now, there is no one like him. She is once again all by herself.

 She is once again all by herself