▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Mr. "Perfect face"
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Here to stay"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr. "Looked me in the eye and told me you would never go away"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tokyo was indeed a busy city, especially at night when the citizens are still active, wandering around the Wards, knowing there is a chance they could meet their end that one day. A taxi's door was closed shut as a man with a white suit sat in the vehicle's seat with earphones plugged in his ears. He had black hair, a stoic-looking face, and a suitcase with him, and he looks like the type to ignore someone's presence.

K u k i     U r i e
Investigator 2nd Grade
Quinx Squad Captain

When the taxi zoomed past by other vehicles heading towards the other direction, and the two people did not realize that there was a motorbike following them from behind. The driver of the motorbike grinned, revealing his shark-like teeth.

" Here is fine," Urie said to the driver, who continued to drive in the tunnel.

" Huh? You want to get out here?"

" I'm a ghoul investigator," he revealed and he showed him his ID, " If you just wash lightly, people can tell.. the smell of blood."

The driver widened his eyes in shock before he pushed the pedal, causing the taxi to crash into the grey, stone wall. His kagune pierced the cover of the taxi and aimed at the ravenette, who was dodging all his attacks without a single struggle.

' His kagune..' Urie observed as the car behind the ghoul exploded. He then clicked some button that was in the handle of his bag, and smoke escaped the suitcase, revealing a sword in his hand.