十二

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Goodbye Mr and Mrs. "Casually cruel"
Mr and Mrs. "Everything revolves around you"
I've been Miss and Mister "Misery" for the last time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you're Mr and Mrs. "Perfectly fine"
You're perfectly fine

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr and Mrs. "Look me in the eye and told me you would never go away"
You said you'd never go away...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

" We have taken over 81 percent of the Luna Eclipse building. We have taken over every area other than the roof and one other area. However, the groups that were assigned entrance didn't respond."

" Each one of them?"

" Yes sir, each one of them."

" Who is the ghoul that appeared out of nowhere?"

" I'm not sure about that. The only thing I know is that the ghoul is that he or she managed to clear the first and second floors."

Washuu's face did not turn panicked, nor did it turned concerned. He continued to stare at the building, still riding on his helicopter that was circling around the structure, ' Well that should not really matter. I will be getting partial credit for any of her achievements since I directed this operation. Talk about easy money.'

A flying ghoul was seen flying from the sky, a huge toothy smile plastered on its face. It bumped at the helicopter, causing an explosion to happen in the air. The officer jumped off the vehicle, unleashing a hidden gadget that he hid under his sleeves. The hook of the object managed to grab onto the building and it helped pull him up. The male kicked the window of the Luna Eclipse building, landing harshly on the floor before he widened his eyes, a sweat of nervousness trickled down his temple.