十一

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Goodbye Mr and Mrs. "Perfectly fine"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How's your heart after breakin' mine?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mr and Mrs. "Always at the right place at the right time, " baby

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O     G H O U L : r e

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 

"Request a helicopter to ambush them immediately. This will be a fun spring cleaning."

The skies were pitch black and the clouds were grey, not a single source of light to be seen except for the red, flickering lights that were always blinking every night. Eto, ( Y/n ), and Noro were standing on the edge of a building, the bandaged girl pointing at a building and Noro's hair flowing due to the wind that was blowing their way. The ( h/c ) haired female was gritting her teeth behind her mask, scratching her thumb with her index finger.

" Are you guys ready to go?" Eto asked and lowered down her hand, " Especially you, ( Y/n ). I'm worried about you the most."

" I'm... alright. There's nothing to worry about, Eto."

" Hm, okay. If you say so, then I'll believe you. Clear the entrance first okay?"

" Yeah. I'll do that," ( Y/n ) nodded in return before she jumped off the building without any hesitation, her kagune sprouting out from her back in her process as Eto looked down and waved goodbye at her.