十一

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

» [ FOR YOU ] «

0:00 ─〇───── 4:06
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

✁・・・ i'l be yours
for a thousand
lives.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

" The dragon's life signs are starting to become active."

( Y/n ) had one habit of biting her nails whenever she felt anxious, and after hearing what Kimi had said, she started to do it. There were too many horrible things going on already and the problem was that they won't stop coming. It's like everything wasn't going to come to an end unless a sacrifice is made.

Hide sighed and narrowed his eyes, " More victims are being closed by the toxin turning into ghouls, too."

( b/n ) looked out the window and let out a disheartened sigh. He was afraid of losing the battle. It was immense and tough to deal with, and they had no idea where and how all of this mayhem started.

He couldn't say that everything happened because of his younger sister, ( Y/n ), fell in love with Kaneki, and he also knew that it did not have anything to do with the CCG either.

" Why isn't the activity declining, after we dug Kaneki out of it?" Nishiki wondered to himself as Kaneki grabbed the ( h/c )-haired female's hand, hoping it would stop her from feeling nervous. He held her hand and tightened it, bringing her closer to his side.

" Please take a look at this," Kimi said and showed them several photos their team managed to capture, " There is another core."

" Another core?" Hide furrowed his eyebrows in disbelief.

" So we have no choice but to hit that," the brunette muttered, walking closer to where they were in order to take a closer look at the images.

" Then we should send a reconnaissance team to this core right away-"

" We don't have much time," Kimi interrupted Tsukiyama and looked at ( Y/n ), whose heart starting to beat faster after realizing she was being stared at with eyes filled with fear.

" How long?" Touka asked.

" Going by just my analysis of the data, no less than twelve hours."

" If the dragon becomes active again... all of the people in Tokyo will become ghouls," Hide concluded, " So there's no time to investigate it. At the same time, the underground route to the core is also reading toxins."