◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

» [ DON'T BLAME ME] «

0:00 ─〇───── 3:57
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

✁・・・  for you, i would cross
the line, i would waste
my time, i would lose
my mind. they say she's
gone too far this time.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

When ( Y/n ) heard that her own brother got Touka pregnant, she yelled and fell off the bed. Not because the Kirishima might give birth anytime now but it was because she realized that they weren't joking about doing it. But she said to herself that there was actually nothing to get panicked about. After all, it was a normal thing, at least to her and perhaps almost everyone.

It wasn't for Kaneki though. He was blushing when he heard the news and the ( h/c )-haired female knew that he was thinking dirty, dirtier than a bowl filled with filthy mud. And when the couple decided to get married, that was when ( Y/n ) lost it all. She chased the brunette for an hour straight, wanting to punch him for having fun during a situation between life and death. All of them didn't really know where Ayato went and the funny thing was that no one asked for him.

" We're pure. We shouldn't do it before marriage. It's absolutely wrong to do it unless we're husband and wife..." she mumbled angrily to herself as the white-haired male gulped and started to sweat nervously. ( Y/n ) finally realized that Kaneki wasn't listening to her and so, she cleared her throat and nudged his arm, " Right?"

" Y-yes..."

She couldn't find the answer to why she was angry. It wasn't actually because she's going to be an aunt at a quite young age, and it wasn't because that cold indigo-haired male left to visit nowhere without informing her or anybody else. Even if he did tell her where he went, ( Y/n ) wouldn't actually find him because chasing after him would make him feel that she did not trust him.

The day of the wedding finally came, and everyone was drunk under the moonlight. Since it was Ken's first time seeing a wedding made especially for ghouls, he couldn't prevent himself from asking his girlfriend a myriad of questions which some found annoying.

" Will they kiss in front of everyone?"

" Where is the ring?"

" Huh? Ghouls don't wear a wedding gown when they're married?"

He was lucky to have a patient girlfriend because if not, he would get slapped and suffer from the impact. She answered all his questions one and by one, sometimes asking him if he understood what she meant. ( Y/n ) smiled to herself after seeing the now-married couple giggling and their comrades cheering for them because a majority of them were drunk.