" Ghouls have taken the lives of many people, disrupting our lives and countless others," Amon explained as three females were staring at him with awe, inspired by the speech,
" What's more, they will continue to take more lives. Etch that reality into your hearts as your press forward in your training each day. And with that, I conclude my lecture."

Once the CCG officer ended his speech, everyone clapped, except for Juuzou, who was sitting next to the window, all by himself.

" Investigator Amon.." one of the females said as the two other females with the hair color of black and white followed her from behind.

" Go on, Shizuku.." Nashiro, the white-haired female, said.

" U-um, can women become praiseworthy investigators too? Just like you, Investigator Amon?"

" Yes. I look forward to working with you in the future, Kawakami Shizuku, Yasuhisa Kurona, and Nashiro," Amon replied and the trio's eyes lit up in excitement after hearing his reply, feeling more motivated than ever.

***

"Humans die easily, don't they," Nashiro said sadly and her twin, Kurona, stood still, their black dress waving because of the wind that was blowing in their direction.

" Yeah," Kurona replied and bent down to place a flower in front of Shizuku's grave. When they both walked, they saw a male with white hair, sitting next to the pathway alone as usual.

" Rei.."

" Oh. Nashrio and Kurona. Good evening," Juuzou, or also known as Rei, said with a small smile.

" You didn't show up to Shizuku's funeral, huh?" The white-haired female questioned him in a stern voice.

"Don't you feel any grief?"

" Why would I?" Juuzou replied, " She only died, right?"

" Don't put it that way. It feels wrong."

" How is it any different from eating or playing with her?"

" Rei, if that's your idea of a joke, it's not funny."

" You're starting to get on my nerves!" Juuzou growled and continued playing with the soil, " A joke? What do you mean, a joke?"

" Rei!" The white-haired female shouted angrily and started to stomp towards him, not until Kurona prevented her from doing so.

" There's never a time when people aren't dying in this world," the white-haired male explained, " She's not an exception, right?"

『••現時点••』

" This is just like a class reunion, huh?" Juuzou said and gripped his quinque, both Kurona and Nashiro rushing towards him, their ghoul's eyes activated, " It's Juuzou now!"

The three continued to send attacks to each other, not until Juuzou suddenly asked them a question,
" Why'd you two become ghouls?"

" Shut up! You'll find out soon enough!" Nashiro barked.

" They changed your name to manipulate you!" Her twin said.

" The CCG is really insane!" The white-haired female said as she attacked Juuzou from above, giving Kurona have the chance to hit him. She successfully threw his ax-like quinque in another direction, a small smile of victory implanted on their faces.