COMMON GHOULS BOUND to die fast, die immature, know undeniably well that Aogiri Tree is the segregated sector of their own kind. They imagined the situation about how they would probably titter hearing elegies of high-ranked ghouls and coo at the sound of excruciating cries as they gave in to their overboard craving for the flesh of those young.

And as much as they despise them every so often, they yearn for the lives they get to live. They hold the kind of life every ghoul could ever hope for. They stand there dreaming about what it was like to carry the minacious title among the millions of ghouls. It was too much of a dream, a glory, and a privilege.

" So, tell me, (Y/N). Why do you hate her?"

(Y/N)'s head lifted slightly at her question. She settled her back against the tarnished door, witnessing the little figure wrap bandages around her bare body.

" It's not like I need a reason to hate on her," the (h/c)-haired female said.

The half-unclothed ghoul giggled at her response, " Let me rephrase then. How it that you got that strong hatred compared to those?"

" I mean," she shook her head at the question, " Why not? If everyone hates her, I honestly think it's best to do the same."

" Still pretty curious about the why."

" You know me better than anyone, Eto, a little more than Ayato," (Y/N) spoke as she stared at one of her hazy green eyes, " So my answer is still the same. I don't have a reason. I just felt like it."

The crisp chill slipped in under her sleeves when she walked against the air of the 20th ward

The crisp chill slipped in under her sleeves when she walked against the air of the 20th ward. It was too peaceful to her liking, but something about it smelt as if some crucial puzzle piece was lying within the depths of the area. And she knew about it and the fact something significant was hiding in the corner. So maybe that's why she hasn't given up on the tranquil district just yet.

She was too deep and lost in her beliefs, she completely blanked out enough to find the bothering whistles of a blonde-haired inaudible. (Y/N) was only interrupted upon feeling a slight, tingling burn in her chest and the realization of the close proximity between her and the man ahead of her.

" OH, SHOOT!"

(Y/N) looked down at her shirt and couldn't help but snarl softly at the hideous sight of the brown spot splattered around it. The burning presence of coffee droplets on the surface of her tee slightly prickled her skin, but she held back the pain.

" Uh, yeah...it's-" her eyes twitched to hold back her disappointment.

" NO!" the male gasped as he took out a pile of tissue from his back, pushing it to her chest, " I really didn't look where I was going-"

" I didn't either," she looked down, taking only a thin sheet before returning it by shoving it into his hand.

" I'M SO SORRY!"