It was a dim night when a certain blonde with a hat was paddling his bicycle, panting heavily through the busy city streets, Tokyo. There was a certain male too, who wore a black shirt and was walking on a chess patterned floor with a centipede lying there, not to mention that there was a ( h/c )-haired female running throw an abandoned building, an anxious look spread across her face.

The blonde stopped paddling once he saw a bunch of trucks and cars blocking the street in the middle. As a result, he turned back and continued to paddle away from the CCG's trucks. The white-haired male was walking at a normal pace and there was the female, who continued to run, but slowed down when she reached a room with the colors of black and white. She saw a gigantic pool of blood below a dead person, the smell of a rotten body lingering around the area she was in.

" Yamori-san..." she whispered, rushing towards the corpse and checked his pulse, placing her finger on his wrists. The female ghoul dropped his hand and stood up after she realized that he was not responding, nor did she feel any heartbeat, " He's dead."

As she was about to leave, she saw a hint of white and a hint of red laying on the floor. She went closer towards these two items and saw a mask with a splatter of blood in it and the other one was a centipede that was crawling lifelessly. She held the mask and wiped the blood off with her jacket, not wanting filthy blood on her clean hands.

' I guess this is the only thing I could give to Naki.'

" This organization doesn't have the answers!" An indigo hair colored female, who covered one of her eyes with her hair shouted as she hit a wall and activated her kagune, " Snap out of it already, you idiot!"

" Look at you siding with the humans!" another male with the same hair color said as he dodged her attacks, " Have you forgotten that we're ghouls!? Is it fun playing make-believe with your humans while you ignore the monster inside of you?! I might as well clip those good-for-nothing wings off for you!"

" Touka-chan.." a brown-haired male whispered, holding his pierced stomach with his hand, looking at the Aogiri male, who started to consume her back where her kagune was located.

***

" Un! Deux! Trois! Quatre! Cinq!" A purple-haired male counted in french as he stabbed an Aogiri member named 'Noro' countless times, " Six! Sept! Huit! Neuf! And ten!"

He then threw him to the other side and the man in a dark red cloak was caught by a hand piercing his body, " Not much resistance here, is there?"

" Uta. Hold him there!" A male with a mix of white and grey hair said as he sliced half of Noro's body.

" Dolce."

Unexpectedly, Noro's other body was suddenly joined together again. He continued to stand in a normal position, as if nothing happened, not bothering to send the three attacks.