◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

» [ CONTROL ] «

0:00 ─〇───── 3:54
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

✁・・・ and i tried to carry these
secrets inside me. my mind's like
a deadly disease.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

It was, by far, the longest fight that Mutsuki has faced. Her energy was starting to vanish and whenever she did try to stab the ghoul, she would either stumble back or get hit with a powerful punch that was violent enough for her to cough out blood. All over the battlefield were mostly dead backup officers, and they died in the hands of a brutal, unsympathetic ghoul that smirked seeing their faces filled with fear and regret.

Inside ( Y/n ) too was a better being waged: hate on one side, partnered with sadism, and, on the other, the pathos that she kept for years and years whenever she murdered humans. But it wasn't her fault that all this happened. The only one to be blamed is the CCG themselves.

" Come on, come at me... or are you afraid?" the ghoul chuckled evilly and licked her lips. With every second that passed by and every single grin she flashed at her, Mutsuki's detestation grew even more.

Up on the sky were Suzuya and Kaneki, who were fighting each other. The other two females were too busy dodging each other on the ground and they didn't notice them, not until ( Y/n ) sensed their presence and looked up. And when she did so, she set her mouth agape and furrowed her eyebrows, realizing that there was someone out there attacking him. Kaneki's grey eyes met her
( e/c ) ones and he mouthed her name.

This gave the humans the chance to attack them; Juuzou pierced the king's chest and Tooru pushed the ( h/c )-haired female to the floor, stabbed her on her palm in order to make her stay on the ground. The feeling of being stabbed on the hand was gut-wrenching, but it wasn't as painful as living in the same place where people lived and died. As for Kaneki, he fell from the sky to the ground, which caused large smoke to surround him.

" ( Y/n )..." he said her name and came out of the smog as if falling from such a height was nothing. He then whispered her name again,
" ( Y/n )."

His white shirt was now covered with his own blood and the red fluid was flowing down his left eye. But what feared her the most was not that he's in great danger but it was the other officers who appeared out of nowhere, standing right in front of him. Kaneki then flinched.

'Kaneki!' she screamed his name inside her head but she couldn't do anything. She was frozen in the spot, traumatized with everything she thought: blood, losing, and death itself.