十二

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

» [ THIS LOVE ] «

0:00 ─〇───── 4:10
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

✁・・・ these hands had to let it
go free and this love
came back to me

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

" Just where are you, Kaneki!?" ( Y/n ) screamed her lungs out and panted heavily, sweat dripping down her forehead.

She was trying her best to detect the smell of her lover and even Ayato's but when she was running, their scent was going on and off like lights flickering in a ship when it was about to drown down to the deep, blue sea.

Even when she was running as fast as she could, sometimes stopping to regain her stamina, bombs kept on exploding near her.

She knew that it was not trying to attack her for it was dropped in random places however, she felt like cursing after realizing that among all the places in Toyko, they decided to bomb the streets she was walking at

" This is going to be a pain in the a-"

She suddenly felt like the ground was starting to shake uncontrollably, and she knew she made a mistake for taking breaks in the middle of her journey to meet Kaneki. 

She shielded her eyes with her right hand, but it wasn't enough. Something searing and forceful slammed into her from behind. It knocked her out of the ground, and it lifted her up. Now, she was floating, twisting and rotating in the air, seeing the dark sky, then the streets, then sky, then the streets again.

She saw shards of glass flying in the air above her and at the same time, pebbles. From that point on, she knew that there was a slim hope of meeting Ken on time.

She then struck the wall and crashed to the ground harshly. She could hear the sounds of her bones cracking, along with the rocks falling to the ground. Her face immediately turned pale but she still could see the gloomy atmosphere.

Her own blood stained the debris she was lying in, and the pain was excruciating. She could feel her bones that were starting to disconnect from each other, and the scars that slashed her skin when she was still in the air.

" I... still.. n-need..." ( Y/n ) slowly tried standing up again, even when the pain was painful to her, " Ka... Ka... Kane-"

When she adjusted her vision, she saw a man, who was part of Furuta's army, aiming his bow at her before he gently released the arrow. The ( h/c )-haired female knew what was bound to happen, and she knew that she could not dodge it on time.

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 || k.kaneki & f!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara