" Boss... Boss..." a man whimpered, not caring whether he was surrounded by people from CCG, holding guns. His wrists were tied in chains and he was in one of the vehicles that were driving through the empty street in Tokyo, " I want to see you... Boss..."

Eyepatch and ( Y/n ), who were standing next to each other, side by side, and Black Rabbit, who was squatting, were all looking at the vehicles guarding the ghoul.

" Let's move," ( Y/n ) said.

" Yeah," Kaneki and Ayato agreed as they dived from the building. In the process of diving, Kaneki activated his kagune, making the street break into several pieces and land near the street the CCG were in. Ayato saw a group of vehicles moving away from him and because of that, he activated his kagune and sent his shards in their direction.
The shards reached them and the car exploded.

( Y/n ) continued to run in the rails that were on the side of the streets and she attacked their wheels, causing them to bump into each other and explode, except for one car. Due to her focusing on the cars, she forgot a truck and another car, existed. When she was about to attack although she knows that it is too late to do so, Kaneki appeared out of nowhere and attacked it for her.

" Thanks," ( Y/n ) thanked the snowy-haired male to only see him nodding his head in return.  As those Aogiri minions were still attacking those CCGs with their guns, two other people landed on a light pole, making the Kaneki and Ayato widen their eyes, except for ( Y/n ) who saw this coming.

" Who are they?" Ayato said but gasped when they both saw them activating their kagune. It was Kaneki, who was most surprised compared to the three because their kagune was so similar to his. They dashed towards him with their kagune. Luckily, Kaneki managed to block it. ( Kaneki's shocked face is so cute I can't- )

 ( Kaneki's shocked face is so cute I can't- )

" So, he was right. He's strong, just like papa said," one of them said as they took off their masks and revealed themselves as one-eyed ghouls. 

While they were distracted, and of course except for ( Y/n ), they didn't know a piece of a car was flying in their directions. They finally snapped out of their daydreaming and turned to the back to only see ( Y/n ) kicking the piece of the car in another direction causing a fire. However, another fire appeared again and belonged to the truck.

" Damn it! Hurry up and grab him!" Ayato shouted, " Move it!"

When Kaneki looked towards the side, the twins already disappeared. He then thought to himself,
' One-eyed.. '

" I'm burning!" a person inside the truck said as he continued to yell. Ayato widened his eyes slowly at a hole coming from the truck, " I'm burning... I'm burning... Boss!Boss!Boss!Boss! I'm burning!"

That man who screamed came out and started to attack Ayato for no specific reason. On the other hand, ( Y/n ) muttered an 'oof' before switched her current mask, Yamori's, to her original one, ' Here we go again..'