十一

By this time, you have already entered Kamii University. This chapter might be a little bit sloppy so I hope you don't really mind.

...

' I can't afford to lose here!' Koutarou Amon thought as two similar ghouls rushed towards him. Clanging sounds were produced by the quinque and the kagune as they both were attacking and defending each other. Amon then divided his quinque into two. He let out a battle cry before he proceeded.

Meanwhile, agonizing screams were heard coming from a huge room with a pattern of black and white for its flooring. The atmosphere there felt uncomfortable and horrifying, and it reeked the smell of blood and things that have not been washed for almost ages.

' What am I doing here?' Kaneki thought to himself, wondering where he was.

***

" I don't want him here. He has no intentions of helping Kaneki!" Touka argued.

" Our chances of successfully rescuing Kaneki-kun will increase if we bring him along. We would have less to worry about with him around," the manager acknowledged.

" How the hell are you still even alive?" she asked grumpily.

" 'Eat yourself'. I simply followed the advice you gave me. As you can see, that turned out rather well. And, unexpectedly enough, I happen to taste pretty good," Tsukiyama said as he licked his lips.

" Whatever the case, I'm still against this! This guy just wants to eat Kaneki!"

" You don't have to worry about that," a man said and entered the room. To be more precise, it was Yomo, " I'll look after him. He won't try anything under my watch."

" Yomo-kun, any movements from the CCG?" Quzin asked.

" It seems like they're ready to mount an attack once all civilians have been evacuated."

" We will rescue Kaneki-kun by using the CCG's attack as cover. Are there any objections?"

" Tch... Kaneki.." Touka groaned.

His wrists were tied in chains and his clothes were now torn

His wrists were tied in chains and his clothes were now torn. The ravenette adjusted his eyesight to see a man with blonde-like hair and a bright, yellow vest.

" Finally awake?" he asked, " Isn't my room nice? I need to thank ( Y/n )-san for helping me clean this room. Tatara-san said he had no use for you, so I went ahead and claimed you for myself. I couldn't be happier. I've been dying to have you as a company... Right from the moment, we met."

Jason then cracked his finger, loud enough for Kaneki to hear," No. Since before we even met. So please, try not to disappoint me."

The black-haired male then wriggled to get out of the chain's grip multiple times but no matter how much he tried, he couldn't.