s i x : Hazing week part 1*

Six: Hazing Week.

Day 2 of Hazing Week.

IT'S BEEN a week since Jude's last encounter with Tate. She specifically told him to leave her alone ever since he sided with Hawthorne Barbie.

Okay maybe he didn't actually meant to, but the fact that he tried to convince her that Harley was not bad was not enough to convince her that Harley was not bad. Since she had been moving around lately, and the longest she had stayed at was New York, Jude had enough experience with girls like Harley.

In her opinion, Harley was the type of girl who's insecure when a girl is too close with her man. Not that Tate was hers because Jude heard that Tate and Harley used to date, and that Harley's feelings for Tate was supposedly genuine. No one technically confirmed her that it was genuine or was just an act because she knew about Garnet Hawthorne's reputation in Twisted Acres. A very controlling woman.

And there's plenty of girls like that in her old schools.

As she walked down the halls of Twisted Acres High, her eyes darted to every corner of the building. It's hazing week and she knew from her peers that it's a week where students, mainly the 'rich ones' pranking on the 'lowlifes'. She hated that this exist, and it's disgusting. It may be fun and hilarious to them, but it won't be to the ones who got pranked.

Jude knew that she had the possibility that she won't be pranked, since she was technically an average. Not rich but technically not poor. Her father and ancestors, based on what her grandmother had told her, was one of the founders who found and made Twisted Acres. They even had a relation with the mayor's family, so that made the Hatter family have a vault full with gold. Though, she's not gonna flaunt in and said, "Hey! my family is rich so don't prank me!"

She rather not be a part of the rich circle, and felt pressured like the others that she had seen at school. Bonus point, she has two great friend she had made, and that's enough.

Once she reached her locker, Adam -- who was covered with trash, was suddenly pushed on the locker beside her. Surprising her slightly. Jude heard laughter behind her and saw Harley's entourage coming towards them.

"Anyone smell something?" Kim, Harley's best friend, asked mischievously.

"I think it's lowlife trash" Garret, Kim's boyfriend, answered. The other's laughed and began to walk away. But not before putting stamp that said 'you've been prank on hazing week!' on Adam's forehead.

Their laughter echoed as they walk away. Jude glared at the back of their heads, before turning to Adam. "At least, I get free perfume. If anyone asks what it is, it's Lowlife Trash. The newest edition to the Twisted hazing collection" he shrugged, trying to be optimistic himself. But Jude didn't pretend to not see the small tears threatening to fall from his green eyes.

Jude shook her head and sighed, and quickly took her literature books. She linked her arm with Adam and they both walked toward the boys locker room.

"I hate this" Jude complained. "It's not fair that the rich kids are allowed to do this and their main targets are the opposites. How come the teachers didn't knew anything about this?"

"Hazing week is basically a tradition at Twisted Acres High. Teachers had tried to stop it before but gave up eventually because the hazing just keep on going". Adam answered.

"Cowards" she scoffed.

Coming out of the Biology classroom, Gracie walked out and found herself standing in front of them. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in surprised at the sight of Adam's look. "What happened?"