s e v e n : Hazing Week Part 2*

Seven: Hazing Week Part 2

FIVE STUDENTS stood in the principal's office, all covered in paint and dirt. All four with a guilty frown on their face while one was gracing with a smile.

Jude let the small smile hidden as she looked down. Not because she wanted to avoid the furious look on his face, but because she didn't want to push his button any further by making him think that she was a delinquent. What she had assumed was that, he had thought Jude had been caught in the crossfire and was the one to blame the chaos she had started.

Which she was, since Jude was the one who carried out the idea. But she wasn't going to tell him that.

Though she does felt sorry for the other four who sat by her side. She looked to her left, to Tate and Gracie, and then to her right, Adam and Rachel. All four of them looked down, really avoiding the principal's judgemental gaze.

"I am very disappointed in you, Mr. Andrew and Ms. Gracie. I expected you two to be better as you too have been in this school since freshmen year" Principal Crawford told him. Disappointment in his eyes as he stared down at the two.

Gracie looked up with guilt in her eyes, yet there was still that sense of satisfaction in them. Although she may had trashed the gymnasium and took part in the hazing, Gracie couldn't seem to be able to get rid of how satisfying it felt when she had dropped the red paint on Harley. At least she gets to be Carrie White, like she wanted to be last year, right? Gracie thought to herself.

"We are very sorry for the mess. But it's hazing week, sir. Technically everyone is pranking one another, so what's the difference?" she said innocently.

Jude tried to hold back a snicker, after receiving a kick on the shin by Tate who sat next to her. A warning not to give it away. Instead, she kicked him back and Jude watched from the corner of her eyes as he winced in pain. Now who's trying not to give it away.

Principal Crawford tried to calm himself down. "The difference is that you have sent three kids into the hospital, one having an allergic reaction to paint and two other got injured with a sprain ankle and broken arm. That's the differences" He said sternly.

"With all due respect, sir" The principal looked away from her to Jude, and the anger instantly vanished and was replaced with something else. Jude smiled internally knowing that he wouldn't get angry to new students. Especially, a Hatter.

Crawfords used to be a friend of the Hatter family, as far as Jude know from her grandmother. But they weren't technically that close. The Crawfords, in Jude's words, are a total posers. The reason why they're 'friends but not actually friends' was because the Crawford family are one of the people who knew about the money in the vault, and they're nothing but a couple of gold digging people. Gold diggers. No doubt that the principal knew of it as well.