e i g h t: Hazing Week Part 3*

Eight: Hazing Week Part 3 

8 YEAR OLD Jude laid in the hospital bed, her skin pale under the hospital dim lit lights

8 YEAR OLD Jude laid in the hospital bed, her skin pale under the hospital dim lit lights. The sound of the heart monitor beeped in the room. There she laid alone by herself.

Her chest raised up and down as she breathe in little breaths.

It had been 3 days since her first staying in the hospital. 3 days after the night they had found her, somewhere dark and blue, drowning as water filled her small body.

Jude never remembered that night. Maybe it was because of the nightmarish dream she had or maybe something terrible had happened to her making her forget the pass few days.

She tried and tried only to tire herself and went into deep sleep. Till then, didn't bothered to remember.

Then it happened. Flashes of red eyes and boney hands came into view in her mind as they reached for her. Trying to pull her into their skinless grasp. The sharp teeth that smiled devilishly at her, and a face with no eyes. White skinned with cracks as if it was fragile.

Long claws calling her in, as they traced down her skin.

"Judy." It whispered. "Come back to us, Judy"

"Come back to Mr. Top-hat"

In the real world. A brown haired woman had walked in with coffee and juice box in her hand. Her green eyes tired but soon widened when she heard the fast beeping of her heart monitor.

She placed the drinks on the table in front of the bed, and went towards the small girl. Seeing the girl having a nightmare, she tried to wake her up.

"Jude, Jude. It's okay. It's okay, aunt Malia is here" the older woman tried to comfort her, but Jude still had her eyes shut in fear.

"Mom?" A small voice came from the doorway, and Malia looked down to see her son standing there. Worry in his young eyes. Worry and fear for his best friend. "What's going on with Judy?"

"Tate. Please go call the doctors and get aunt Cassie and uncle Rob, alright? Judy is having a nightmare right now, and she needs help" Malia assured him.

"Is she going to be okay?" The young boy asked once again.

"Yes she will. Please go get the doctors and Judy's parents, sweetheart"

And so the boy did.

Jude's eyes opened slightly and with an unclear state she saw an unfamiliar woman yet she recognised her from somewhere.

"Jude. Jude it's ok. Everything's going to be okay"

Her voice tried to reassure the girl, and before Jude could ask who she was, she was drowned into a deep sleep.

Day 6 of Hazing Week.