o n e : Lavenders and Hatters*

(A/N) I'll be editing some of the chapters and you'll know that it was edited when there's a '*' at the chapters.

One: Lavenders and Hatter

12:09 pm. That's what Tate kept seeing every time he glanced on his watch. His feet tapped on the checkered tiles of Grandpa B's diner. He ran his hand on his curly sandy brown hair over and over again, eventually messing up his neatly styled hair.

He waited patiently for a certain blonde haired pink tips girl to come through the door. It was Sunday, and him and Gracie always spend their Sunday's in town. Whether it was hanging at the diner or at the arcade, or at Gracie's mother's bakery where they'll eat all the delicious samples that mrs. young had for them every time she baked.

Tate had been waiting for her about an hour ago. Having to finally escaped from the meeting that his parents and other families that was involved in the council. And he was able to escape from having to spend time with Harley Hawthorne.

The princess of Twisted Acres. The golden girl.

In the meeting he had to sit with her, for image. It was Harley's mother, Garnet Hawthorne's idea in the first place. She thought that the two would made an excellent couple, seeing as Tate was the equivalent of her in the opposite gender. The prince, and golden boy of Twisted Acres. Not only that, but it was their looks that made them seemed like the perfect couple.

With his hazel green eyes, sandy brown hair, light tanned skin, muscular toned body — thanks to him being the football's quarterback at his school, and dimples that shown whenever he smile. Harley's tanned complexion, blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Long legs and thin body. Toned arms from doing ballet and gymnastics.

But Tate doesn't like being put in a relationship just because of his looks. He wanted it to be with someone who can look past his looks and see for what he truly was. Though he himself doesn't know who he really is.

And it wasn't that he doesn't like Harley. Sure, she was pretty and nice, but Tate thought that she deserved to be with someone of her choice and not her mother's.

He hoped someday he'll find someone that he wished to be. Someone that likes him for who he is.

Though, there're no one in reality that matched his expectations.... except for the girl he'd dream of for years.

It sounded weird and a bit creepy, but he couldn't deny that he had dreams of a brown haired girl. With warm browned eyes, dimples in the corner of her lips, and ivory skin that looked like snow. Her melodic laughter that rang through his head every time he closed his eyes. The way she said his name was like a soft lullaby and filled with comfort. Although it was a dream, it felt real.