2. Gloria's bar

I walked out of the apartment and found a newspaper that told me that I am 19 years in past. Perfect, that is what I exactly needed meeting my dead loved one again (note the sarcasm).

I pickpocket a few people, buy new clothes and a sketch book with some pencils to ease myself and go to a bar to get a drink.

As soon as I walk inside I see my dad and Stefan talking to each other.
"You gotta be kidding me" I muttered to myself.
"Now this one radiates power" the bartender told them.
"Ah Hope so you are a witch. But the question is why didn't you tell that to me before" dad inquired.

"Well actually I thought the part where my friend blasted me off with a spell cleared that up?" I questioned sassily.

"No problem but now you are going to help me" he basically ordered me.
"What do you want?" I asked tried of the whole day.
"Nothing big just need to find a solution to my failed hybrids" he  told me.
"And for that we need to find the necklace of the original witch." Auntie bex came inside the bar and told me.
I am feeling giddiness because of seeing my family again.
I give her a smile and sat beside dad and start doing some spells to find the necklace but I need something related to it to find it.

"A question witch, why are you helping us so easily, I mean witch usually throw tantrums before really helping us" auntie bed inquired.
Which made a thinking face on dad and Stefan too.
" you tell me miss original vampire what should I do when the original hybrid asks me for help who could kill me along with everyone I love if I refused to help him?" I asked sarcastically.
Dad chuckled "well I really wish all the witch were as smart as you little witch."
Hearing the nickname from dad got me almost tearing up.
"Then use me, after all I wore that necklace only for a thousand years" she said while giving a hand to me.
I took her hand and start doing the spell to find it.
I see images of the doppelganger, a younger bonnie Bennett and Caroline. I realised that Stefan and Gloria both of them are not really helping them instead just completing their own selfish motive which made me angry.
After opening my eyes I realised everyone was watching for answers.
I got up and went towards Gloria and with a flick of my wrist I had her heart in my hand.
Which made everyone on their guard.
"Relax she was just using you to get the talisman on the original witch. And now you" I said pointing towards Stefan who had fear in his eyes. But before anything I could do auntie bex broke his neck which surprised me.
"I have a feeling to trust you, so you were saying?" She asked.

"Well I saw the Doppelganger with the necklace which means he is not loyal to you and hiding something from you." I replied her.

"Hm so we are going to mystic falls to find his secret and you little witch are going to come with us." Dad said thinking the best possible way.
"Gladly" I replied happy that I get spend a few days with my family even if it is for a few days.

Then we go to Mystic Falls.
_______________________________________
Hey guys hope you like it !

And do suggest me for the love interest.....