10. My Dad

Hope's pov

Me and dad reached my apartment.
"Come on in. Let's have a drink." I invite him in.

"Of course! I still need to know how you did that." He pours himself a drink.

"I don't know what you mean?" I said raising my brow.

"Oh come on! You know what I mean. Tell what did you offer him." He asked me.

I grow anxious thinking how to avoid his questions. I mean he could also find out like Bekah did but I don't want that. But if I lie to him he'll find out and I might lose his trust and I certainly don't want that either.

              "Fine. I uh might have given him a way to bring back your sister?" I tell him sheepishly.

"What? But Rebekah was here. And as far as I know she helped him." He asked confused.

"Not bex." I told him.

"What do you mean? I only have one sister. Don't tell me he have a secret daughter that no one knows about." He asks me

"Fine, I won't tell you." I grinned.

"Hope." He looks at me seriously.

"Alright alright! Your older sister Nik. The one who died in plague" I tell him.

"Oh that one. But why would he want that. And how could he bring her back." He asked.

"Well I may or may not have been inside his head and found out his deepest desire to meet his first born again. So I made a deal with him, he leaves you guys alone and I give him a way to bring her back." I tell him.

"How could anyone bring her back. That's absurd." He retorts

"Well you guys were born witches that means even if you didn't get turned into vampires you would have still be witches. That means after you died you would've gone in-

"The other side." He cuts me off his eyes widened.

"Bingo! That means you can get her back. But it's risky. Usually witch die trying to do that. That's why I gave him the spell." I tell him

"That's amazing. That means he won't be able to bring her back and probably spend his life trying and that also got him off our tails. You are a genius." He complements me.

"You know I still need to asks you something?" He says

"Yeah sure." I reply

"Why are you helping me? I mean you are a witch and witches consider us abomination then why are you helping us." He asks

" Maybe because the witches consider me an abomination as well." I reply

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asks

I look at him and shows him my golden wolf eyes and his eyes widen at that.

" You are a wolf too. You are yourself a hybrid. " He says in awe

"Please don't tell anyone about this." I tell him

" Of course little witch." He says with a smile.

"So..... How do you feel? Now that he's gone. Mikael I mean." I ask him.

"It feels .... uh ... li- like a heavy weight on my chest is lifted. Like now I can finally life my life. I mean I may have been alive for a thousand years but it would be the first time I'll actually live my life. And I will finally reunite my family. After a long time it would be the first time my whole family would be awake. I really miss them you know. I miss Kol's mischief, Bekah's whining, Elijah's nobility and Finn's eliminating words. I miss all of it." His emotions can be seen through his eyes.

"Why do you still call him your father? You know he's not but still call him." I ask him.

"He has done damage only a father can." He solemnly tells me.

"Yep fathers have that effect." I say without thinking

"What do you mean? It's like you are speaking from personal experience." He asks me intrigued.

"Nothing.... just  thinking about mine." I say.

"Now go on. Share your experience. It helps a lot." He tells me.

"My dad. What can I say. He was best dad one could ever have. He sacrificed everything to protect me from anything. Unlike you, the damage is that he's gone and there was nothing I could do to prevent that. Now that he is gone I don't know what to do? What to live for? My mom is dead, my dad is dad, there is no one for me to live. To hold onto life. That's why I left my family home where I lived all my life and went to my friends. But it seems like even they don't want me so my own friend blasted me off with a spell that sent me here." I told him while tears threatened to spill.

"It's going to be okay. Don't worry. We all lost people we care about. But the fact that they sacrificed everything for you then you should make their sacrifice worth it." He told me.

"You know there are time when all I want is my dad to come and hug me and tell me that it's alright. That it's going to be okay my little princess. I miss my dad, who taught me how to mix paint , who called me a princess! And I waited for him for years but he isn't coming back. And now I regret it. I regret every fight I had with him, I regret to not find a solution which didn't required his death. You know maybe everyone's right, maybe if I was the problem." I was full on sobbing by now.

He hugged me and started to calm me down as the whole house was shaking by now.

"Hey it okay! It's okay! Everything will be fine." He calmed me down.
I finally calmed down and saw him with glossy eyes.

"I'm sorry" I say

"It's alright. You must really love him." He says

"Yeah I do. Always and forever." I say without thinking, again.
His eyes widened but he didn't say anything.

"Now if you are fine maybe we should go back and wake my family up. Trust me they'll love you." He says.

"I know I'm too adorable to not love." I cheekily reply and he chuckles.

"Let's go little witch." He says as we leave to the mansion.

Leaving a voicemail message. "Rebekah, where are you? Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy is gone. It's time for a family reunion."

He receives another call and switches to it.

"Stefan! Miss me already?" Dad asks

"I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom. " He replied

"Oh, I like to believe I'm a man of my word, more or less." Dad says

" Thing is, it came at too high of a price. You took everything from me, Klaus. " Stefan reply

"Let bygones be bygones, trust me. Resentment get's old." Dad says

Dad approaches his truck in which he transports the caskets.

"You know what never get's old? Revenge." I can hear Stefan smirking.

Dad opens the truck; it's empty; the caskets are all gone.

" No! " Dad says
"What's the matter, Klaus? Missing something?" He replies

"What are you doing? " Dad asks

"Just enjoying my freedom." that bastard

"I will kill you and everyone you've ever met!" Dad threatened him

" You do that, and you will never see your family again. I wonder Klaus, as someone who has been one step ahead for a thousand years...are you prepared for this?" Stefan smirks.

"That bastard!" I shouted

_______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you like it!
Do like and comment.