41. Panda Promise?

Bonnie could feel the tension between Stefan and Caroline but didn't had the guts to asks. She had been noticing Caroline's change in behavior for last few days and couldn't understand the reason behind it. Bonnie knew Caroline had liked Stefan for a long time but she never acted on it since Stefan rejected her.

They had reached New Orleans. Bonnie wanted Stefan and Caroline to make up so she decided to split up, also because she wanted to spend time with Enzo.

Right now Caroline and Stefan were having a drink in a restaurant name Rousseau's. They were too busy ignoring each other that they didn't notice that all the human from the restaurant were now being compelled to leave and by the time they did it was already too late.

Caroline sighed remembering the strict laws of New Orleans regarding supernatural. Stefan was now alert worried about their safety.

"We don't want any trouble. Just came for a vacation." Stefan says looking around to all the vampires.

"Look, I have had a very stressful couple of days so why don't you finish your vacation a little sooner and leave along with the other two friends of yours who are now roaming oblivious of my men following therm." Marcel says coming in as the both of them look at him.

"Okay. We will leave. We don't want any trouble." Stefan says holding his hand in defeat.

"Good. Then be on your merry way." Marcel says as he starts to leave.

"I want to see Klaus Mikaelson." Caroline interrupts making Marcel stop and Stefan look at her like she grew two head.

"Caroline!" Stefan hisses.

"I don't know any person of that name." Marcel replies.

"You are lying." Caroline says now looking him in eyes.

"Caroline! I am so sorry for her. "Stefan tries to leave but Caroline continues.

"Stefan get your hands off! I know you are Marcel Gerard and you know Klaus Mikaelson. Please just let me see him. Or you can even call Hope! Yeah call Hope! Please!" Caroline pleads.

"I will call Hope and only Hope. "Marcel replies as he pulls out his phone and Caroline nods.

"So this is why you wanted to come here? To meet him?" Stefan asks angry.

"Stefan you have no idea of what is actually happening so don't get in the middle of all this." Caroline replies.

"Caroline I am trying to save your life! The Mikaelsons were finally out of our lives and you go straight to them?!" Stefan says but before Caroline could reply Hope enters the Bar.

"Caroline? What are you doing here?" Hope asks.

"I just wanted to see the best artist I have ever seen." Caroline replies sheepishly as Hope's eyes widen.

"Oh my god! Caroline!" Hope exclaims as she goes to hug her and Caroline hugs her happily.

Hope was happy to see Caroline again. After her father died, Caroline had stayed with her as they were both grieving. Her father and Caroline had became friend over the years and Caroline was very upset at his death.

However ever since Hope had joined the school, Caroline would always tell her that she is the best artist she had ever seen.

"Lizzie and Jo are going to be so happy!" Hope says as she pulls away.

"Wait Josie is here too? I thought only Lizzie is here." Caroline asks.

"Both of them are here and they are going to be so happy. "Hope replies and Caroline takes a breath of relief.