4. hint of the devil in my eyes

Klaus's pov
If Damon is telling the truth I need to make my hybrids as soon as possible to defeat Mikael. It's a good thing I have a witch on my side.
Thinking of Hope I just remembered how she hugged me I mean come on I am the klaus mikaelson and she hugged me and what is weirder that I loved it like I needed it.
I have a feeling to protect her in a way that I never had since Marcel.
Well it's a good thing I left Rebekah there and I know she is fond of her and she will protect her.
Now I just need to make my hybrids then kill Mikael.

Hope's pov
Dad left mystic falls to make his hybrids not before getting me a house it's nice. Bex has been dragging me to school which I hate but I go for her sake and also I want to spend time with her.
I have a feeling that something is going to go down, i just don't know but with Katherine back in town and the looks I get from the scooby gang I know something is wrong.

I was just about to have dinner when bex called crying and asked me come to Salvatore boarding house. I got scared I have never heard auntie bex crying not even when dad died because I know she would never show her weakness to anyone.

I reached there and saw her crying. I hugged her and asked her what happened but she just kept crying so I just hugged her and calmed her down.
"Now bex tell me what happened? Why are you crying like hell?" I asked her.
"He killed her hope. Klaus killed our mother!" She exclaimed.
"Oh Bekah..." I saw her with emotions remembering how I felt when mom died.
" Everything is going to be fine don't worry Bekah. Ok ?" I told her.
"For now let's just spend the night talking." I told her.
And boy did she talked? She told me about everything their childhood, how they became vampires and her experience through different centuries. Eventually I fell asleep listening to her.

"WAKE UP" bex shouted in my ears and I jumped out of the bed.
"What do you want?" I asked still sleepy.
"Come on wake up we need to be somewhere." She told me.
"Alright wait up" I told her and got ready.
"Woah you look nice!" She complemented me.
"Thanks love!" I thanked her.
"No really this top goes with your eyes." She told me. Then she started staring at me in a wired way.
"What?" I asked her.
"No it's just your eyes they are beautiful but I feel like I've seen them somewhere." She told me.
" Probably one of my ancestors?" I joked.
"No like I have seen them so many times to count. Did you got them from your mother?" She asked.
"No, my father." I told her with nervousness hoping she won't recognise her brother's eyes.
"They are really nice." She told me.
"You know he used to say that I got a hint of the devil in my eyes." I told her remembering how auntie bex told what my father said just after I was born.
" Well enough of your eyes we should leave." She told me
" Where are we going?" I asked her.
"To meet the scooby gang who called me to come immediately" she told me.
"Let's see what they got for us." I told her.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope you like it!!!
Hope still haven't met Damon to clear .