32. I am here to see my brother.

Third person pov.

"Am I coming with you guys?" Clarke asks Hope as he comes in her room.

"Yes, but first you are going to tell me what you know about all this time travel." Hope replies.

"Look Hope, I was dead and was in the limbo. There was this creepy monster, at least I'd like to think was a monster. " Clarke starts.

"Oh my god Clarke! Get to the point!" Hope says impatient.

"Patience! Yeah so I was saying, the monster was called the ferryman. Apparently he was the in charge of the limbo and he decided with some stupid coins who gets to go to peace. I was trying to get coins like everybody else there when suddenly on day or you should say night as its always night there, the ferryman came to me and said that 'she have chosen you!' " He said mimicking.

"What! Clarke, that doesn't make any sense!" Hope exclaims.

"It would if would just let me finish!" Clarke exclaims back.

"Then get to the point faster!" She was now almost yelling which made the rest of her family who had been listening already come there.

"Children! Calm yourself!" Elijah says.

"Right! So as I was saying, the ferryman explained that the timeline is collapsing because the one who was the supposed balance is not here anymore." Clarke says.

"The one who was the supposed balance?" Hayley asks.

"Right! I was also confused like all of you but then he explained the this person has left the timeline and is now in an alternate timeline making this timeline unbalanced hence the collapsing." Clarke says.

"And guess who is this person?" Clarke asks

"Please don't say Hope." Kol groans.

"What me!?" " Correct!" Hope and Clarke says at the same time.

"What me! That's not possible!" Hope protests.

"Hope think about it ever since you came the people had been coming back too." Kol says.

"And notice how only the people Hope cares about came back." Hayley says.

"Tha- that actually make sense. But why me!" Hope groans at last.

"Aww Hope I didn't know you cared for me!" Clarke teases.

Hearing Clarke's words Hayley and Freya chuckled while Elijah, Kol and Finn looked at him like he was writing his suicide note however Klaus straight up growled at him. Clarke hid behind Hope scared of Klaus.

"You should really think before speaking!" Hope smirks at him.

"Hope get out of the way!" Klaus says

"Dad! Relax! Come on help me pack my books." Hope tries to distract him while mouthing Clarke to run.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" Marcel asks Davina.

"I am fine. You can go." Davina says smiling at him.

"Don't worry. You are going to be safe here. I won't let anyone get you." Marcel says softly.

"Thank you Marcel." Davina says as she hugs him which he returns.

"Get some rest." Marcel says leaving to the compound.

The last few days had been exhausting for him. The witches almost completed the harvest ritual which is completely barbaric according to him. The only good thing that came out of these days was Davina Claire. It is astonishing to see how quickly she trusted him but the fact that her own family was going to kill her and he saved her from them, he thinks it justifies the trust. Honestly Marcel saw himself in her, the little fighter wronged by his own family until someone save them- well lets not go there.